• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
- If anything Samurai is closest to rogue.

- You have "One", which is not affected by lag, which jump is. "One" + backflip = more pvp mobility.

- Super jump has no use in pvp, and this is about pvp balance.

- Don't see what this has to do with anything. DKs get a better slow than Dragoons, and Force pull is way better than spear.

-What? Are you crazy? With armor on you would do around 90 per hit, maybe more. I would do maybe 55 to you, if you had armor. Eviscerate, goes through armor, IE 2.5 hearts in one click.

- Ninjas in a group are by design, ment to hunt down and kill the enemy Squishies, IE casters and healers, before the fight even starts.

-Dragoons by design, are ment to do basicly the same thing, except we don't have any damage output, so we end up impaling and waiting for our team to take them down.

- Don't tell me that we are both balanced. You can beat more than half the classes on HC in a 1v1.

- The only reason Dragoon is played so much, is that it is fun to jump around. Most Real PVPers have speced out of it, because it doesn't have a place in organized pvp, or 1v1s.
You can't fix stupid.

Super jump is used for raiding, when did that start being considered non-PVP?

I can beat half the classes in 1v1? No shit some classes are intended to have strong points... 1vs1 combat happens to be a strong point of ninjas.

Plenty of classes can beat ninjas...

You act like there can only be one class that has similaritys to another class, Dragoons are more utility and Samurais are more damage.

Also, why the hell would Dragoon have the same role as ninjas? The dumbest thing I've seen, ninja go for casters, why would a warrior have a role to go for casters when their armor means nothing then? Dragoons do screw rangers, but dragons are intended for team utility.

You compare Dragoons with DK and Disc?
It's about the whole package not just a few skills.

Pull your head out of your ass, and stop focusing on bitching about things you don't understand.

Use that time to actually learn something about the game.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
ninjas dont use backflip in pvp, and ive seen many dragoons super jump away from combat.

Super jump is very impractical to use in combat. It takes more than half your stamina, and is only good if your going to get up onto somthing, away from who your running from.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
You can't fix stupid.

Super jump is used for raiding, when did that start being considered non-PVP?

I can beat half the classes in 1v1? No shit some classes are intended to have strong points... 1vs1 combat happens to be a strong point of ninjas.

Plenty of classes can beat ninjas...

You act like there can only be one class that has similaritys to another class, Dragoons are more utility and Samurais are more damage.

Also, why the hell would Dragoon have the same role as ninjas? The dumbest thing I've seen, ninja go for casters, why would a warrior have a role to go for casters when their armor means nothing then? Dragoons do screw rangers, but dragons are intended for team utility.

You compare Dragoons with DK and Disc?
It's about the whole package not just a few skills.

Pull your head out of your ass, and stop focusing on bitching about things you don't understand.

Use that time to actually learn something about the game.

Ahaha How long have you been on this server? A week? I've been here for a year and a half. Don't tell me I don't know anything.

Dragoons go for casters because casters can't kite a Dragoon. Dragoons counter any non melee class, and get shit stomped by any melee class.

Also here and idea, instead of jumping straight to the insults, why not have a debate like a mature adult.

What are you like 12 years old? Come back and try to plead your case when you have grown up a bit.

It's pretty hard to argue on what's right and what's wrong when the two people arguing haven't been in each other's shoes? It's hard to rely on what the class really is unless you really tried it. Can't really rely on the wiki anymore since it's outdated :/

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
It's pretty hard to argue on what's right and what's wrong when the two people arguing haven't been in each other's shoes? It's hard to rely on what the class really is unless you really tried it. Can't really rely on the wiki anymore since it's outdated :/

Thats very true.

I'm bring my side of the argument from the fact that I have fought against or beside every class, 100s of times.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
Ahaha How long have you been on this server? A week? I've been here for a year and a half. Don't tell me I don't know anything.

Dragoons go for casters because casters can't kite a Dragoon. Dragoons counter any non melee class, and get shit stomped by any melee class.

Also here and idea, instead of jumping straight to the insults, why not have a debate like a mature adult.

What are you like 12 years old? Come back and try to plead your case when you have grown up a bit.

I'm sorry your right, I'm really young and I've only been here a day, but my 14th birthday is soon so screw you.... Don't bring my age into it...

Also

Yes because mages need to kite with their combos.

Try jumping out of web or root pls.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm sorry your right, I'm really young and I've only been here a day, but my 14th birthday is soon so screw you.... Don't bring my age into it...

Also

Yes because mages need to kite with their combos.

Try jumping out of web or root pls.

I'm talking about team fights.

I can only fight casters in a 1v1 if they have no armor.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm talking about team fights.

I can only fight casters in a 1v1 if they have no armor.

Everything you've said is situational because you would be screw if the faster and one other personal go after you, basically you just jump at them hoping they don't notice a flying cube man with blue pants on coming at them.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Everything you've said is situational because you would be screw if the faster and one other personal go after you, basically you just jump at them hoping they don't notice a flying cube man with blue pants on coming at them.

Trust me it works, I have done it hundreds of times in 10v10 battles.

macura

Diamond
My opinion on this is that ninjas are overpowered.(btw i have playes both ninja and wizard so o understand both sides). As a ninja (only level 51 because i was too lazy to level) fighting a caster spec was easily the most 1 sided type of fight i have ever fought and that wasn't even with one. Ninjas are able to do so much damage in such a little amount it is insane. Fighting ninjas as a wizard is the biggest bitch of all. There is almost no chance of getting off a warmup skill when fighting them because of escapeartist, kick interupt and one. A ninja with one is like being chased by a marathon runner because they are always either on your heels or up your ass. However i am not posting this to bitch about wizards or anything like that. My point is that although warrior>rogue>caster>warrior the fight between rogues and casters is far more one sided than the fight between warriors and rogues. Ninjas, if played correctly, can kill warrior classes. If the dk doesnt harmtouch then the ninja has a decent chance of winning. Ninjas destroy dragoons. Sammys are a bitch to fight but are killable and idk how the pally vs ninja fight would go. When a caster fights a warrior class it is not even that one sided to the caster. Dks are the easiest to kill but empathy snd thrir confuse are both a bitch. Dragoons to interupt casting spells with spear and impale casters. Fighting sammies is terrible because bleed prevents the use of root and one is annoying as hell; fighting these guys means you have a good chance of losing. Lastly pallies are annoying to kill because they have so much hp. What i am trying to say is ninja vs. caster spec almost gaurantees a win. Caster vs warrior is good chance of winning but can still easily lose if you slip up at all. So this idea that ninjas have that they should be able to kill a class in 2 seconds and have an almost definite win is stupid.