• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ninja suggestion

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Everyone says that ninjas do way too much damage at the minute, because of the blitz-eviscerate combo. Even though this leaves you with no stamina so no-one ever uses it, people still complain. What I suggest: remove blitz completely, increase the silence time of garrote to four seconds, and if garrote is used when the user is behind the target, the target is rooted for two seconds. At the minute no-one uses garrote because it's pointless, the silence time is only 2 seconds for some reason. If what I hae suggested is implemented, ninjas would have to be much more stealthy in order to gain the upper hand. Presently, many ninjas just run straight at their target instead of sneakily carching the target unaware,so this change would add another element to the gameplay of ninja. Also, this would mean less stamina problems, as having one skill removed and another buffed means that you won't have to use as many skills to kill someone, thus leaving you with more stamina. Basically, ninjas would be more stealthy, would not complain about stamina costs as much, and all the ninja-haters would stop moaning about the absurd damage.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Everyone says that ninjas do way too much damage at the minute, because of the blitz-eviscerate combo. Even though this leaves you with no stamina so no-one ever uses it, people still complain. What I suggest: remove blitz completely, increase the silence time of garrote to four seconds, and if garrote is used when the user is behind the target, the target is rooted for two seconds. At the minute no-one uses garrote because it's pointless, the silence time is only 2 seconds for some reason. If what I hae suggested is implemented, ninjas would have to be much more stealthy in order to gain the upper hand. Presently, many ninjas just run straight at their target instead of sneakily carching the target unaware,so this change would add another element to the gameplay of ninja. Also, this would mean less stamina problems, as having one skill removed and another buffed means that you won't have to use as many skills to kill someone, thus leaving you with more stamina. Basically, ninjas would be more stealthy, would not complain about stamina costs as much, and all the ninja-haters would stop moaning about the absurd damage.
What about my sexy lvl 60 skill?

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Sorry, I kinda agree with what you have said but that would leave not having a lvl 60 skill unlike every other class.
Yeah, that's the only downside. I wouldn't mind too much if one was moved to 60, smoke to 55 etc.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
96 I barely ever see a ninja use blitz in a fight tbh it's actually quite useless for ninjas in some fights it's better to beat on them. The reason people complain is because once a blackjack procs you are pretty much dead.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
96 I barely ever see a ninja use blitz in a fight tbh it's actually quite useless for ninjas in some fights it's better to beat on them. The reason people complain is because once a blackjack procs you are pretty much dead.
That's exactly what I'm saying, it's rarely used yet people still complain. As I said, I would much prefer the improved garrote and blitz removed.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Blitz isn't the problem, most ninja's don't even use it. Eviscerate is the problem.

A

alexhoff1

I like how he portrays this as a nerf - yet it's a buff in disguise. You yourself said that blitz wasn't in your combo, and that garrote is rarely used since you have to be sneaking.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I like how he portrays this as a nerf - yet it's a buff in disguise. You yourself said that blitz wasn't in your combo, and that garrote is rarely used since you have to be sneaking.
I don't want a buff, stop complaining about the class and actually read the post. If taking other views into account and suggesting that blitz is removed. If that's a buff in disguise then please tell me how. If you're referring to the garrote suggestion when you say that, then you're completely wrong, it would mean that players have to be more stealthy in order to actually use it. As to pull off a root you'd have to be invisible/sneaking and behind the target; also, you said yourself that we never use garrote, so I'm suggesting something that will make the skill more useful and you still aren't happy.

A

alexhoff1

buffing a skill and removing one that is never used makes the class worse to fight.

besides.. a 4 second silence? that is INSANELY way too much.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
buffing a skill and removing one that is never used makes the class worse to fight.

besides.. a 4 second silence? that is INSANELY way too much.
:mad: You would have to sneak up behind the target to pull off a garrote, if you're seen before you reach the target, then the chances are you won't be able to use it. I think that there should be more of a reward for pulling off a successful stealth attack. As ninjas are supposed to be stealthy, but at the minute, there's not much point because you can do a lot of damage straight out the bag.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
How about we make it so that the first half of the eviscerate dmg is instant and the rest is a dot?