• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mob Arena - Live bug report thread!

Andpacs

Wood
When I types /ma leave it would just teleport me to the center of the viewing room, the same place where you go when you join. It also made it so I wouldn't receive updates from the arena, like what round the people were on. If i types /ma spec sewer again, it would just keep me in the room, and then the same thing would happen if I tried /ma leave.

Elmeerkat

Legacy Supporter 4
If you are a donor and you use the sit feature (crouch and right click to sit on stairs) and then type /ma leave you get your inventory, but continue sitting in the spec area. this could possible be used to exploit the inside of the arena as there are stairs inside it.

gamernick0

Dirt
I think this issue has been mentioned or a similar issue - basicly earlier I logged out while in the spectator room at the sewer mob arena and now after logging in I can't get out. If I do /ma leave it says im not in the arena and if I do /ma spec sewer then /ma leave I am teleported back into the spectator room - could I please get help on getting out of here please, also I want to keep the items that I had before I went into the spectating room. Please help soon as there is no point in me playing on the server until this is solved, thanks

p.s. I think this is the same issue as Andpacs above ^