• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mob Arena - Live bug report thread!

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
In the sewer, if you sit on the raised area near the wall, it stops mobs from spawning until you step back onto the floor, giving you a break, letting you get your mana/hp to full before the next wave

They don't stop spawning by any means. Skeletons like to gather there because of Vanilla MC code of them circling you. Gives the group time to catch their breath :)

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Yay, today I just found out the most wonderfullest bug
If you die in ma, you instantly die in the re-spawning place
not sure why it happended. Mabey an extra tick of damage when
responing

Silent

Wood
Yeah something happened to me today. I also saw it happen to someone else a few minutes ago. I don't know how or why this happened now but I died instantly with full health. Will we be given our items back since we were killed from a bug? I had earn most in not all items from the mob arena sewer and didnt even get my reward from when I died instantly.

Silent

Wood
I recently just died in the mob arena sewer. When it took me outside, I died instantly even though I had full health. It might be some kind of bug. Anyways, I want to know if I could get back all the stuff I had in my inventory cause I had earn it from the mob arena. My IGN is Silent626..

ShizzDawgg

Godly
You can't. Believe me dude this has happened to everybody so i'm sure the coders are aware of it. Anyways, thanks for the feedback.

LordSeven

Legacy Supporter 7
When you die in an arena sometimes it refills your hearts but not your /hp
One time I came out of an arena and did /hp and had 0
This caused me to die from a 4 block fall, I think these issues are related

LordSeven

Legacy Supporter 7
When the party had 11 members most/none were getting xp, when the party had 10 members xp was normal. I was unable to get specifics of name differences etc. I had done a /party who after not receiving xp and thought it was odd that there were 11 people in a supposedly capped at 10 game. After receiving xp messages again I checked for number of party members and there was 10 again.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Annoying thing about the party system: It's great that people don't have to worry about inviting people or people leaving during the arena, or people leeching exp from outside the arena, but if you die, and /ma spec sewer, you still get lowered exp because no one has been removed from your party. Also you can't /party leave, therefore cannot get the experience you deserve for tanking so many mobs alone.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Annoying thing about the party system: It's great that people don't have to worry about inviting people or people leaving during the arena, or people leeching exp from outside the arena, but if you die, and /ma spec sewer, you still get lowered exp because no one has been removed from your party. Also you can't /party leave, therefore cannot get the experience you deserve for tanking so many mobs alone.
When you die in the arena - it disbands you from the party. /ma spec | does not place you in a party.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
okay that's fine if it's true, but yesterday I was fighting mobs alone while everyone else had died and I was only getting less than 10 exp per kill cuz everyone was still in the party.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
1.while watching the mob arena for some reason i started gaining exp while i wasn't in the arena

Food is fake restoring hunger. The hunger will get restored until another stamina requiring skill is used, and it goes back to 1 less than before food was eaten. Say Im down 4 hunger, I eat a porkchop to restore my hunger, once i cleave again ill go down to missing 5 hunger... and so on.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
In the HauntedHouse MA (untested in other arenas), tumble work. I took fall damage falling from the balcony :(

EDIT: It is also possible to have an unfinishable round :( If a spider gets aggro'd at someone outside the HauntedHouse MA, and climbs up onto the central pillar thingy by the wall, unless you have a ranged class, it is untouchable :/