• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mob Arena - Live bug report thread!

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Title. Commands in MA don't work if typed in caps. Annoying since my push to talk key is caps.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Whenever I come out of a mob arena due to death when I scan myself it says that I have 0/X HP while the client ba shows me having full HP. However, when I heal myself it updates to being right, I suspect this is why people have been randomly dieing after leaving MAs or after logging after logging out after a run of a MA.

Admira1Ackbar

Legacy Supporter 6
Whenever I come out of a mob arena due to death when I scan myself it says that I have 0/X HP while the client ba shows me having full HP. However, when I heal myself it updates to being right, I suspect this is why people have been randomly dieing after leaving MAs or after logging after logging out after a run of a MA.

Following up on this, I got killed by a cave spider inside a mob arena, but I believe the poison persisted as I was pushed out. Then when I landed on the outside, the poison ticked and killed me. Wondering if this is related with health possibly being momentarily zero simultaneously?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Following up on this, I got killed by a cave spider inside a mob arena, but I believe the poison persisted as I was pushed out. Then when I landed on the outside, the poison ticked and killed me. Wondering if this is related with health possibly being momentarily zero simultaneously?
I wasn't aware that poison can kill you... Health should never be zero - that is definitely an issu we need to fix.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes, the death after dying is a very common issue and should the next bug that should be fixed in MA.
Along with the Disconnection issues that everyone seems to be getting when in the lobby for MA, not sure if this is with all MA's but definitely Temple. I have forgotten to screen-capture the error, but its not a usual DC error.
When this does happen, it usually happens to multiple users inside the lobby at once.

Today i got the error in temple, rejoined after logging in and got booted again straight away. Then on was fine.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
It seems to be impossible to use a command in MA if it is in capital letters.

Ie.

/CH O (Doesn't work)

/ch o (Works)

<3 Trop

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Don't really know if this is a bug, or if its supposed to be in, but if a farmer spawns an animal and a caster kills it, they can eat the cooked food for regen, if i remember in the first MA you couldn't regen health, again, dont know if its a glitch or not.

kurudude

Wood
I was told by an admin to post this here. So I beat temple MA at 50. Briefly after in wave 51 I was killed. When I got out it turned out I had a full inventory and therefore received no endstone. Whether this is intentional or something I cannot be compensated for I am not sure, but I would definitely love to hear back if any updates come up regarding the endstone

Andpacs

Wood
I was spectating the sewer MA earlier today, and when I tried to leave it wouldn't let me. I said my situation in the help chat and Kainzo ported me out of the spectating box, but when he ported me out I didn't get any of the stuff that I had before I went in to spectate back. Is there any way I can get this stuff back? The only things I really cared about was the 68 diamonds I had on me and a diamond hoe.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
I was spectating the sewer MA earlier today, and when I tried to leave it wouldn't let me. I said my situation in the help chat and Kainzo ported me out of the spectating box, but when he ported me out I didn't get any of the stuff that I had before I went in to spectate back. Is there any way I can get this stuff back? The only things I really cared about was the 68 diamonds I had on me and a diamond hoe.
Can you tell me what you had done leading up to the spectating, any strange things such as sitting in chairs or something?