• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mob Arena - Live bug report thread!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Food is fake restoring hunger. The hunger will get restored until another stamina requiring skill is used, and it goes back to 1 less than before food was eaten. Say Im down 4 hunger, I eat a porkchop to restore my hunger, once i cleave again ill go down to missing 5 hunger... and so on.
LordSeven - on the latest configs - enable food healing.

Sweord

Glowstone
I was in Sewer today, and noticed that my 3-man team was getting relatively low EXP, about 9 per person, and one of us was mastered, so the other two should have been getting the same EXP as if only two people were there. I did /party who, and found several more people in the party than were in the MA. I PE'd it but was told to post it here, so I'm posting screens of the three players in MA and the extra people in the party. I'd also like to add that these people weren't even spectating, so I don't know where they were to leech the EXP.

People in MA, including myself:

2012-03-10_115254.png

People in party:

2012-03-10_115304.png

I really hope this can be resolved, it's not fun when I don't get the EXP I deserve because of people that aren't even there.

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
Playing Sewer, I died. i appeared at the boards, and died again... all of my things were poof as well....

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
After dieing in Colossus I went to the spectate room, where I died again. Another player picked up my stuff. I returned to the spectate room to kill him and pick up my stuff. This was succesful, but when I /ma leave all my stuff dissapears from my inventory.

kurugi

Legacy Supporter 5
Colossus MA doesn't require a diamond to join, has pvp on both inside and around the arena, and when I died while playing a match, lost my regular inventory too.

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Haunted House: if you keep clicking on rogue class gear you drop a bunch of swords and bows if you keep clicking on it

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
After dieing in Colossus I went to the spectate room, where I died again. Another player picked up my stuff. I returned to the spectate room to kill him and pick up my stuff. This was succesful, but when I /ma leave all my stuff dissapears from my inventory.
We may able to attempt to restore your inventory - however it is noted that you should not bring any gear to the arenas.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Jungle MA, there is a hole in one of the corners that is impossible to leave unless you have jump, /ma out or die.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I died in colossus and now I can't trow items, it says that I'm in MA.
When I do /ma leave it says:
"An internal error occured while atempting to perform this command"
Relogging doesn't fix it, neither does dieing.

Fix it please :(

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Try joining an MA. If it says 'Command can not be used in MA' then I dont know what to tell you.

Edit: Yea, I skimmed over.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I can join other MA's, if I leave them it works fine. But after that it still says that I'm in MA.

mdburton00

Stone
There seems to be an issue where if you die in a Mob Arena, and right when you respawn outside you die. I do not know if this happens in other mob arenas, but It has happened on multiple occasions to me at the Haunted House MA. Please look into this.