• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Mar13] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft

McGreed

TNT
without the black outline it will be harder to count blocks and see what you are aiming at.
EDIT: Unless its made so you can press a button and it hides it, like when you hide gui.

Twiser

Iron
Hi again =(

I can't install UMP after reinstalling my Operating System.

28qql4g.jpg

I tried to reinstall Java and Minecraft and still nothing.

Can somebody help me with this issue pleaase ?

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
what is your operating system? if you have a 64bit windows and installed java 64bit, you need to install java 32bit too

Twiser

Iron
carmeops said:
what is your operating system? if you have a 64bit windows and installed java 64bit, you need to install java 32bit too

Oh damn, it's working now ) thanks a lot !

Now im going to know this )

Leomus

Air
~script d:run doesn't work for me, can i put in a file path? ~script c:\run.txt (where i actually have the file with extension placed in root of c:\) is not working, either.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
dielan: in this version, when you are near a waypoint, it show a green dot, if you are looking for the white flag, maybe you think there are nothing to see

leomus: the D: stand for Desktop, if you place the run elsewhere, then it will not work, however, if you added a .txt to the run, you need to do ~script d:run.txt
(you can delete the run file after use, it's just needed once for the script command)

Leomus

Air
Maybe i was to complicated, let me shorten my problem:

~script d:run doesn't work.

It shows smething like "file not found" and "script executed", but this comes up everytime i enter anything with ~script in front.

Yes, i read the thread, yes, i put the file on desktop, yes, i put in the correct string. The c:\*.txt-thing was a solution suggestion as i guessed it could be the d-is-desktop linkup that doesn't work probably due to my german windows version. However, i asked if there's another way to call the batchfile without the d-shrotcut-thing. Thanks.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
strange, i have a french windows version, and it worked fine with my pc :/ can't help you, sorry

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
@Leomus the syntax is ~script D:run where D is desktop and run is the filename. If you managed to change the extension of that file to something else (e.g. to txt) then use the correct format. In this case, that would be ~script D:run.txt

However, in case that doesn't work either then there are two other ways around it (without injecting each line manually)

1) place the script file in the .minecraft directory, then type ~script M:run instead
2) place the script file in the .minecraft\mods\wd1966 directory, then type ~script run

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Now, what would the script runner recognize as the -/+/./*/Slash/Enter keys on the numpad? Or will it understand those keys at all?

Nineza

Glowing Redstone
1zgq4hc.png

Um, for some reason when I try to install it, it comes up with those errors. I don't know why.
Do you guys know why? I looked at the previous pages and I don't think there was an answer there...
So if you could help me, thanks.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
what is your system? xp, vista, seven?

btw, i asked our great friend google, and there is what he said:
Go to the System Control Panel, under Advanced, click the "Environment Variables" button near the bottom. Under system variables, make sure the path is includes each one of these:
%SystemRoot%\system32;
%SystemRoot%;
%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;

There may be other (many other) entries, but make sure those are there.
(and you can check if you have "xcopy.exe" in windows/system32 ?)

Nineza

Glowing Redstone
I didn't think my problem would be a sort of, global, problem. I thought it'd be more UMP-based. I checked my Path, it didn't have any of them. Probably because I... messed it up a while ago by accidentally overwriting everything in the path with a single java variable. :/
I wrote them in, and then tried it. It didn't work, so I'm gonna restart my computer, so it definitely makes use of the changes to the PATH, then try again.
Will edit this post with the results...

ALSO, xcopy.exe IS in my System32 folder. So it's not that. :p

EDIT: Works now! Thanks. :D
Sorry for being stupid and ignoring google. :p

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
Wowpatrick said:
Think any of these would work for mac?
Learn to read the whole thread before asking stupid questions- The auto-installer wont but manually inserting the classes will but its harder on a mac

k2trf

Air
Twiser said:
I hope it will be updated for 1.4 as soon as possible :icon_rolleyes: ;)

I'm sure it will be. But until then, I'd recommend not updating until it comes out. Unless you want the EPIC WOLVES more than you want the Mods. Hmm... :\ Tough choice there!