• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Mar13] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Feb10] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft!

Modified the description for both installers. Again, apply the FULL installer (first link) to install all mods and extensions. The LITE version is for advanced users who know what ImprovedChat.xml is and are able to kickstart the extensions by following the instructions in red[/quote] in the first post.
Thanks!

Ravebear

Air

This still isn't working for me, I used the first installer and got no error messages but nothing got installed. Sorry I can't be more specific but that's all I know. It said I the installation was done but infact nothing had happened.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

Have a look under %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/wd1966 and check if you have a bunch of files there. Also, are you using the webclient?

commiedic

Air

I can't get it to work either. I am using minecraft.exe to play and I installed everything and yes the files are there. I am new, so all i can tell you is that the only other mod thing I have is the HD fixer with texture packs and nothing else.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

I'm also using a custom texture pack and tested GLSL on top of UMP. However some of the mods and even mcpatcher clashes with modloader if those are installed before UMP.
Well, if the files are all there and you don't get any error messages - only the two lines:
UMP installed
press a key to exit
Then there is a problem with your minecraft.jar. Download the default minecraft.jar then install UMP only. See if it works like that. Then install your other mods and the texture pack on top. Those will probably kill it - and if that happens, I can tell you why.

Please let me know how you're getting on!

commiedic

Air

Ok that worked. I deleted everything then installed the agressive.exe from your pack and then installed the texture pack and now it works great. Thanks!

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

Great, glad that's sorted! Just watch the installation order in the future as well:

1) UMP
2) mcpatcher + texture pack

It didn't work for me either the other way around.
Thanks for the feedback!

irishsailor

Glowing Redstone
RE: [Feb10] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft

Ty llsyde yeah i have custom textures too and I had to do that as well just make sure to use the UMP first then mcpatcher then it shows right one to install. TY :D

Ravebear

Air

Does this delete the META-INF folder?

or replace your minecraft.jar with a pre-patched one?

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

No one is allowed to share original files, including .class files inside the minecraft.jar or the minecraft.jar itself. By law :icon_biggrin:

UMP takes care of everything, you don't have to manually move or delete files or folders to make it work. But to answer your question, it will replace the /META-INF/MOJANG_C.SF with a dummy (blank) file instead of removing that folder.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Feb24] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft

Guys, the new version of UMP is now uploaded! It's fully compatible with Minecraft v1.3.

Make sure to apply it on a clean minecraft.jar file and read the instructions in green in the first post.
Also, don't forget that if you're using a texture pack then you must install that AFTER you applied UMP!!!

I don't have time at the moment to go in to detail and tell you about the new features (must go to work) so check back a bit later for that.

Some info:
- the Mip Mapping mod fixes HD textures so blocks in the distance don't look pixelated
- the inventory mod adds new features:
SHIFT+click on a stack to move it to/from your inventory to/from your chest
ALT+click on a block to move all stacks to/from your inventory to/from your chest
CTRL+click on a block to move it to/from your inventory to/from your chest

ALT+click on the crafting area to craft the maximum number of items (no need to right-click like mad)

mouse middle-click in your inventory to sort blocks by their ID code!

Thanks and have fun using the mods!

McGreed

TNT

I got a problem with this, it doesn't quite work for me. It creates a c:\UMP folder with files, but the problem is that all blocks when I start the game is black. There is a wd1966 folder in the mod folder, but only one file, colors.txt.

Any idea whats wrong? When I first installed, it asked for something, but since then it hasn't when I try to reinstall.

EDIT: AH Never mind, seem to work now, though I have no idea why, but I'll take it ;)

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3

The word "Default" at the top of the chat box... stays there and fades, looks like someone is thru a wall in the side of your view. Anyway to get rid of it. Also, what does it do? Switch to something and for what purpose? :confused:

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

dustger89 said:
The word "Default" at the top of the chat box
It's there because Improved Chat now supports tabs. You can have a separate tab for your town channel, trading etc. Default means it's the main tab, that tag will probably disappear in the next version of Improved Chat.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7

I installed your mod because I like the smaller text, and all the features however I've tried a few chat mods since the switch to 1.3.1 and cant find one that he "R" reply to msg key works

I get this error.
"there are no players matching that name"

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

It works with this. Always has :) The syntax is in the run file that you execute in-game by typing ~script D:run (just follow the instructions in green in the first post).

McGreed

TNT

I got some problems with it still. Seem every time I restart minecraft and join a game (multi and single), all blocks are black, unless I go into texture packs and change it back and forth.
Something else is that I used the reply shortcut /msg $playerMsg and it replies to EVERYONE on the server.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

Haven't experienced the bug with the black blocks (using Misa's 64x64).
Improved Chat is bugged but will be fixed today.
Mip Mapping is causing some problems (can't see nametags through walls etc.).

Right, made a fix that will get rid of Mip Mapping. I can't do anything about Improved Chat until it's updated.

1) delete the folder C:/UMP
2) download UMP again (the file will be called UMP_24Feb_tempfix.exe) using the same link in the first post
3) install as before

OR

for advanced users:

1) open minecraft.jar
2) delete these two files: mod_MipMap.class ; mod_MipMap.java

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
RE: [Feb24] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft - Mip Mapping quickfix!!

Is there a way i can get this pack without the UI scaling? I hate how small it is and it drives me crazy trying to read. I really want to install this but i haven't figured out a way to not install the UI Scaling.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Feb24] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft - Mip Mapping quickfix!!

That will require some hands-on approach as UMP installs everything at the same time. Here is what you need to do:
- save the original, clean, unmodded minecraft.jar file.
- install UMP as normal
- copy the mt.class file from the original minecraft.jar to the modded minecraft.jar