• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Mar13] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft

ewjedi

Wood
RE: [Feb24] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft - Mip Mapping quickfix!!

I know your busy and probably working on it, but when do you think you will have your custom texture pack updated and posted it is one of my favorites.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

At the moment it's discontinued because Aza is really slow at updating his textures. I can't do much until he finishes with the new blocks, sorry.

GoranB

Glowing Redstone

New script.
Use it on herocraft server. It will set everything now.
There is a PM tab. What you type in it will be sent to last person to message you.
Reply button works.
What you type in Off Topic will be sent to off topic, help to help and trade to trade.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5

in your "how to install" can you please say "press D (for Directory) to install UMP" so i don't get confuse

cause, on my pc, i have the choice: F and R for Fichier and Répertoire (french version of windows here)

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Feb27] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft - Mip Mapping quickfix!!

Thanks for the feedback, carmeops! I changed the installer to tell you exactly what to do.

[align=center][size=large]!!! UMP updated !!![/size][/align]

- Improved Chat updated. All credits go to GoranB!
- Improved Chat extensions are back and I set up several keyboard shortcuts for you guys
READ THE FIRST POST FOR FULL LIST!
- Convenient Inventory updated
- ModLoader updated

Enjoy!

Enphynity

Air
RE: [Feb27] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft - Mip Mapping quickfix!!

For some reason, the mods work fine until I install Misa's texture pack with the new MCpatcher. Then none of the mods work.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Feb27] Ultimate Mod Pack for Herocraft

Works fine on my end, using Misa's as well. Make sure you follow the installation instructions! Also, only use mcpatcher after applying UMP.

(if fonts get messed up, you need to untick Hi-Res fonts in mcpatcher and delete the fonts directory from the texture pack before installing - this has nothing to do with UMP, the reason is that ModLoader is shit)

Enphynity

Air

Yeah I'm doing everything according to the instructions, but after I install a texture pack the mods don't work.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5

thanks ;) i still can't press D (but R instead, for the french version of the word "directory") but since i can translate the word "directory" it don't confuse me anymore ^^

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

Enphynity said:
Yeah I'm doing everything according to the instructions, but after I install a texture pack the mods don't work.
Mcpatcher doesn't touch mod files (save for ModLoader) so you're doing something wrong. How do you use mcpatcher? Browse, select texture pack then install or with additional steps?

Enphynity

Air

All i do is browse for the texture pack file and then click patch

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

Hmm I'm sure we're missing something obvious here.
Okay, try installing UMP again (but re-download a clean minecraft.jar file and delete C:/UMP beforehand) then open up minecraft.jar and see if you can find a file called ConvenientInventory.class.
Then apply mcpatcher and look for the same file. It should be still there.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

Is it there before you run mcpatcher?
Right, see whether you have this folder, full of files -> C:\UMP
after running UMP! If you don't then the installer doesn't work for you.

There can be a number of reasons: you're not an administrator, you're not on Windows etc.

Come back to me with the answer(s) and we'll sort it out ;)

@MatTripp: feels great to see the comments. Also, a bit disheartening because you're missing the pack. You can download the main bit here though: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=64678
I'm using Misa's 64x64 (modified) at the moment.

Enphynity

Air

Yeah the folder is there with all the mods. Like I said the mods work fine until I patch in a texture pack, then they don't. The only thing I have in the wd1966 folder is a colors.txt file. Not sure if thats all there is supposed to be in there.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4

No, that's fine. The settings file will be created when you log in and start using it.
One other thing you can try is to copy all those mod files (from C:\UMP), including the META-INF folder to the minecraft.jar. The patcher does this automatically. Then it HAS TO work.
If not then I'll send you my minecraft.jar (have Misa installed as well).

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8

Yea i downloaded Misa's and i am currently using that right now, but it's just not the same lol. Sooner or later i will figure out how to change things around and take other block texture's and add them to this one.

Enphynity

Air

Ok I installed the texture pack then copied the files into minecraft.jar. The mods now work but my font is jacked up and I can't read anything.

BTW I am on Vista and I am the admin

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8

Enphynity said:
Ok I installed the texture pack then copied the files into minecraft.jar. The mods now work but my font is jacked up and I can't read anything.

BTW I am on Vista and I am the admin

If your using Misa's Texture pack you will need to take the font file from a Clean .Jar file and replace it after you install the texture pack. This is what i did to fix it.