• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Level 60 skills/titles ... suggest the ones needed!

Dragoon.
Name- Clout
Cost- 5 stam
effect- Deals 15 damage with a fair knockback. has a 20% chance to cause a confuse like state (concussion).

Disciple.
Name- Iron skin
Cost- passive (causes attacks to use more stamina)
Effect- User has a constant defense of (leather/chain)
(not sure if this is possible, i remember when dragoons were supposed to have a similar skill like this back in the day :p)

undeadship

Stone
Disciple can ForcePush to knock one target back but, I would like to see a new skill called ForceWave (name could be changed). ForceWave would be just like ForcePush but, instead it would knock back all enemy's infront of the hero. If you have played World of Warcraft sorta like a boomkins typhoon.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
Disciple's new skill = Jedi mind trick
They already have 2 Jedi moves, this one would cause some sort of confuse like the Thief skill.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I really enjoy the idea of having a Forcewave... Being able to simultaneously forcepush people in a cone would be an excellent and really fun group utility spell. Can we go with this one? :)

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Dragoon:

Quckthinking: (Passive) Every third jump has no stamina cost or cooldown, and empowers your next attack to do double damage.

(if 3 is a bit op then put it down to your forth jump, or even to a use effect that make your next jump have these effects with maybe a 20 second cooldown)

It would have so much utility in a fight. Anything from chasing to escaping with a double jump, or just using it to proc the double damage. You could probably even do a second jump in mid air of your first.

Dragoon - Lancevault - Target an enemy to jump a block behind them and do damage (10-25 damage?)

Dreadknight - Engross - Slow an enemy down gradually for 5 seconds, after the 5 seconds paralyze them for 2 seconds. (No damage)
Disciple - Acupressure - Hit an enemy for slight damage and a 3 second paralyze. (5-15 damage?)

Bloodmage - LamiaFang - Devours a chunk of a persons health for instant heal. (25-30 damage? Heals for 15-20?)

There were thought up on the fly, I have no idea what's balanced and what's not.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Dragoon: A eviscerate type skill that does 20 damage and potentially gives them a chance to finish a opponent or atleast put them on the run.

Disciple: Rest: Gives the disciple a chance to take a break from their learning knocking them back 5 blocks per hit they take.

DK: ??

Bloodmage: A reflect-ish skill though when damage is done to the caster none is shoved back at the other player though it adds health to yourself. Or give them a damage skill currently drainsoul is the only thing that works give them a energy drain skill that drains very much stam over time.

Botelho31

Wood
Dragoon-Dragon-cooldown of 1 hour-80%mana used-it lets you fly and hit everything you run into for a short period of time .from 5 to 10 seconds

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Dragoon-Dragon-cooldown of 1 hour-80%mana used-it lets you fly and hit everything you run into for a short period of time .from 5 to 10 seconds
A la Pikachu and Sonic's final smashes from Brawl, I guess. I think it's safe to say that such a skill wouldn't fit Herocraft, and I know for a fact that they can't do things that trigger based on entities touching entities.

That said, the notion of a group of Dragoons sailing over your walls and totally murdering people in town like so many hypercaffeinated bees is totally hilarious.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
Dragoon - Slam - Launchs target and self (hopefully towards a wall) forwards a few blocks (5-10) causing damge to them and a recoil damage to self. I'm not sure about mana/stam costs.

brancher

Obsidian
25 is a nice number :)
25 is too much, 20 is too much.

IF an offensive skill is to be added, then the absolute limit to its damage would be that of a bash. I know, I know; people think bash sucks. This is why you take bash, make it ignore armor, and wa-la. A perfect offensive skill for dragoon thats not ridiculously under powered or waaay to overpowered.

In my opinion, with all the utility that dragoons have now, this would be perfect for the class. Just a tad bit of burst on a semi-long cooldown is a big advantage to 55, but still not impossible to overcome.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
25 is too much, 20 is too much.

IF an offensive skill is to be added, then the absolute limit to its damage would be that of a bash. I know, I know; people think bash sucks. This is why you take bash, make it ignore armor, and wa-la. A perfect offensive skill for dragoon thats not ridiculously under powered or waaay to overpowered.
Bash + impale = no stam. It needs to be a high cd finishing move to work out.