• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Level 60 skills/titles ... suggest the ones needed!

codec1

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd like to suggest a few different titles for the paladin as to me cavalier doesn't quite fit. Here goes:

Avenger
Vindicator
Champion
Vanquisher
Warden
Guardian
Defender

That's all ive got for now ill add more if i think of something else :].

Jinder745

Obsidian
I'd like to suggest a few different titles for the paladin as to me cavalier doesn't quite fit. Here goes:

Avenger
Vindicator
Champion
Vanquisher
Warden
Guardian
Defender

I like the defender title idea

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I really like the current Samurai title. Ronin means "Samurai who doesn't fight for any Daimyo"

Daimyo is also a cool title. Daimyo means japanese Warlord pretty much.

Ninja title suggestion: Ashigaru

qNickp

TNT
I'm really bad at coming up with names, but I have some skill suggestions that I think are good.

Disciple - Collision - The caster targets one individual, be they player or mob. Upon use, all mobs and players (not in the disciple's party) within 10 blocks of the target slam into said target. Each entity that was launched would take a minor amount of damage. The target would take that same amount of damage multiplied by how many things slammed into it. The skill would have a long cooldown and high mana (or stamina... not sure what disciple uses) cost. It would be devastating to the target and would also draw all other foes into one spot where the disciple and his friends could attack them easily. Use of Bolt after Collision would be devastating.

If this could happen that would be really cool. Playing disciple for most of the map I wouldn't use most of the skills people suggest if it was put in.

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
Lvl60 Dragoon skill: Slice- Slice into your target, slowing them and causing them to bleed for 20dmg over time

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
With the new scale increases, we can do this

Bloodmage: a passive that drains x amount of hp for every hit and skill

JZillifro

Soulsand

Avenger
Vindicator
Champion
Vanquisher
Warden
Guardian
Defender

Add Bulwark :D

teddytazer

Soulsand
  • Dragoon - Dragonstrike - 25 damage melee attack that knocks back target 5-10 blocks. Dragoons are designed have the role of jumping past the front lines and taking out support/artillery. this gives them that extra damage they so deserve.
  • Dreadknight - Terror - Target Is frozen with fear, inable to move for 4 seconds. range 10-15 blocks. One of the problems dk's have, people just run from them. this skill enables the dk to look at his target. and freeze him in place with the fear he instills alone.
  • Disciple - Levitate - fly/float for 15 secs. 5min cooldown. Disciple pretty good damage/staying alive power. but what can master monks do.. they freaking float!
  • Bloodmage - Bloodboil - Does instant damage based on how much HP target has. Higher HP classes like DK/Pally would take max damage if at full health compared to casters/rogues.. and lostsouls/nubs would take barely any. Masters of blood, turn that blood into fire and the more blood they got the more damage they going to take.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Dreadknight - Terror - Target Is frozen with fear, inable to move for 4 seconds. range 10-15 blocks. One of the problems dk's have, people just run from them. this skill enables the dk to look at his target. and freeze him in place with the fear he instills alone.

I haven't played Dread Knight a lot lately, just switched to it (mastered), and I've noticed when ever i'm fighting someone, they usually run away. So this would be a very nice addition. The only problem is that this would probably make them over powered with reasonably high dps, tank, and a slow. So maybe a nerf somewhere? Like I said, I haven't gotten to used to Dread Knight yet to know exactly what they need.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
I haven't played Dread Knight a lot lately, just switched to it (mastered), and I've noticed when ever i'm fighting someone, they usually run away. So this would be a very nice addition. The only problem is that this would probably make them over powered with reasonably high dps, tank, and a slow. So maybe a nerf somewhere? Like I said, I haven't gotten to used to Dread Knight yet to know exactly what they need.
Empathy gets no love?

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I'd like to throw out that those new titles will make the old ones obsolete, since people will only want to use these fancy new titles over the old ones. What I would like to suggest is that, in an effort to make them truly unique, is that we permit people to wear those lvl 60 titles if they are specced accordingly (in otherwords, if I'm a disciple, I can wear my enlightened title, but if I switch to dragoon all I will be able to wear is my Skylance title, even though I've mastered disciple at lv. 60).

ICE ICE ICE!
  • Dragoon - Dragonstrike - 25 damage melee attack that knocks back target 5-10 blocks. Dragoons are designed have the role of jumping past the front lines and taking out support/artillery. this gives them that extra damage they so deserve.
  • Dreadknight - Terror - Target Is frozen with fear, inable to move for 4 seconds. range 10-15 blocks. One of the problems dk's have, people just run from them. this skill enables the dk to look at his target. and freeze him in place with the fear he instills alone.

Dragoons sounds like a sweet skill, but when you talk about Dreadknight ,do you think of impale for Dreadknight?

brancher

Obsidian
What do you call Empathy?