• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Level 60 skills/titles ... suggest the ones needed!

Volkaine

Stone
From what I have seen several of the level 60 abilities emphasize on covering a *portion* of a class weakness; samurai mobility, being SEEN as a thief, Necromancers being tunneled in pvp. Disciples being as versatility focused as they are I can see them being one of the most difficult to make an absolute decision with.

Body of will- Disciple enters a meditative state of mind for 8 seconds, regenerating 2 health, mana, and stamina every one second and granting a minor increase to stamina and mana regeneration for 30 seconds afterwards, 45 second cooldown. Cost 3 stamina (This could easily be replaced with a damage increase)

Font of Vitality - Disciple becomes a monument to vigor, gaining a passive 1.5 armor and a passive 2hp every 5 seconds health regeneration.

Paralyzing Palm - Disciple strikes a vital spot on his opponent, causing them to halt in place and drop what they are currently holding. Undead targets would be immune to this effect, as the unliving have no vital spots on them. 30 second cooldown.

Cobalt Soul - The disciple fills himself with a volatile energy for 8 seconds, causing melee attackers to be (rooted, stunned, slowed, weakened, variable debuff goes here) for X amount of time. Force abilities on Cobalt Soul debuffed targets double in damage. (or range pushed by force effects) 45 second cooldown.

Inner Fire - The monks perfected discipline comes to surface and ignites, causing his unarmed attacks to deal an additional 1-2 points of fire damage. Lasts for 20 seconds. These attacks have a chance to catch opponents on fire. Costs 25 mana 1 stamina 45 second cooldown.

Soul Conduit - Disciple fills his mind and body with a void energy for 12 seconds, absorbing harmful magic damage equal to 45% of current missing mana. Magic damage absorbed this way turns into mana. 75 second cooldown. Costs 3 stamina and 5 mana.

I can think of other things as well but these are just some surface food-for-thoughts.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
From what I have seen several of the level 60 abilities emphasize on covering a *portion* of a class weakness; samurai mobility, being SEEN as a thief, Necromancers being tunneled in pvp. Disciples being as versatility focused as they are I can see them being one of the most difficult to make an absolute decision with.

Body of will- Disciple enters a meditative state of mind for 8 seconds, regenerating 2 health, mana, and stamina every one second and granting a minor increase to stamina and mana regeneration for 30 seconds afterwards, 45 second cooldown. Cost 3 stamina (This could easily be replaced with a damage increase)

Font of Vitality - Disciple becomes a monument to vigor, gaining a passive 1.5 armor and a passive 2hp every 5 seconds health regeneration.

Paralyzing Palm - Disciple strikes a vital spot on his opponent, causing them to halt in place and drop what they are currently holding. Undead targets would be immune to this effect, as the unliving have no vital spots on them. 30 second cooldown.

Cobalt Soul - The disciple fills himself with a volatile energy for 8 seconds, causing melee attackers to be (rooted, stunned, slowed, weakened, variable debuff goes here) for X amount of time. Force abilities on Cobalt Soul debuffed targets double in damage. (or range pushed by force effects) 45 second cooldown.

Inner Fire - The monks perfected discipline comes to surface and ignites, causing his unarmed attacks to deal an additional 1-2 points of fire damage. Lasts for 20 seconds. These attacks have a chance to catch opponents on fire. Costs 25 mana 1 stamina 45 second cooldown.

Soul Conduit - Disciple fills his mind and body with a void energy for 12 seconds, absorbing harmful magic damage equal to 45% of current missing mana. Magic damage absorbed this way turns into mana. 75 second cooldown. Costs 3 stamina and 5 mana.

I can think of other things as well but these are just some surface food-for-thoughts.

I like the Paralyzing Palm one

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
imo blitz is op, instead, give them blink and make garrote pin you and the target down and silence them while doin 12 dmg (from @Joka10 )

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Dreadknight - Atrophy

Costs 50 mana and requires a reagent of some sort. For ten seconds, the Dreadknight snares himself and becomes a diseased corpse, mitigating 100% of all incoming damage and reflecting 50% of it back to his attackers each time he is hit.

For example, let's say a Samurai starts whacking away at a Dreadknight after he activates Atrophy. The Samurai would take 5 damage each time his diamond sword hits the Dreadknight, and his bleed effects would also transfer back to him, dealing half damage each tick.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Dragoon - either old charge, like a aimed blink only teleporting at other players. Or a replenish stam skill, I think bost of these are already suggested tho :confused:

Bloodmage - Vampire, Bleeds target for 6 ticks each dealing 4 damage have to hit the target to initiate.

brancher

Obsidian
Dragoon - either old charge, like a aimed blink only teleporting at other players. Or a replenish stam skill, I think bost of these are already suggested tho :confused:

Bloodmage - Vampire, Bleeds target for 6 ticks each dealing 4 damage have to hit the target to initiate.

Yeah.. do you not remember what happened with charge like that last map? that was like 60% of my bans.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I feel they need to buff dragons fighting abilitys. Thus add a skill that knocks up and does like 10-15 damage. Or a spear throw that does 20 damage but consumes the shovel you are holding ( less damage for shovels that are less then diamond)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I don't think Dragoons need charge. They already have jump, which can bring them to their target, so charge wouldn't help much.

Maybe ''Super-Ultra-Mega-Power-Fusion-Jump''?, whereas you jump so high that you break the barriers of space and time and travel to ''The End''. Or you hit the skybox and die.. :L

But seriously, how about a more powerful ''Quake'', that could have a larger area effected or more damage done?

Jinder745

Obsidian
It would be cool if you could use superjump and quake as a combo so you can superjump in the air and lose half health when you land but deal out that same amount of damage with quake to any mobs or players around you

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't think Dragoons need charge. They already have jump, which can bring them to their target, so charge wouldn't help much.

Maybe ''Super-Ultra-Mega-Power-Fusion-Jump''?, whereas you jump so high that you break the barriers of space and time and travel to ''The End''. Or you hit the skybox and die.. :L

But seriously, how about a more powerful ''Quake'', that could have a larger area effected or more damage done?
You have obviously never played dragoon.
A working charge is very much needed.

Disciple
Name- Divine strength
Cost- 25 mana 5 stam
Effect- Users gains a 50% damage increase aswell as all stamina and mana costs being halved and a 25% chance to "chakra off" debuffs for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds the caster is rooted for 5 seconds and silenced (meditation/rest)

Bloodmage.
Name- bloodclot
cost- 10 hp and 15 mana
effect- victim is silenced for 5 seconds and vision is darkened for 5. victim also takes 5 damage every 3 seconds for 9 seconds (15 DOT)

Joka10

Soulsand
I'm really bad at coming up with names, but I have some skill suggestions that I think are good.

Disciple - Collision - The caster targets one individual, be they player or mob. Upon use, all mobs and players (not in the disciple's party) within 10 blocks of the target slam into said target. Each entity that was launched would take a minor amount of damage. The target would take that same amount of damage multiplied by how many things slammed into it. The skill would have a long cooldown and high mana (or stamina... not sure what disciple uses) cost. It would be devastating to the target and would also draw all other foes into one spot where the disciple and his friends could attack them easily. Use of Bolt after Collision would be devastating.

Dreadknight - Steelcutter - This would be a 5 or 10 second duration ability. It would split the damage of the Dreadknight's axe between the target and the target's armor. Basically, half of the damage, rather than affecting the target, would go directly towards damaging the armor. The other half would still damage the target, but would not be affected by the armor (similar to how Eviscerate bypasses armor). It would have a long cooldown and moderate stamina (mana?) use.

Dragoon - Repel - This would have a 10 second duration. Upon use, the caster would gain a heavy knockback with every hit for a short amount of time. It would allow for a surrounded Dragoon to clear away his attackers and also provide fun near cliffs. It would have a moderate cooldown and low stamina (mana?) use.

Bloodmage - Asphyxiate - In this spell, a Bloodmage interrupts the target's respiration. The target is slowed down majorly, and the air meter appears on their screen. It decreases as though they are underwater. When it runs out, their health degenerates as though they are drowning. The caster is also slowed majorly. The caster's health decreases very slowly while the target still has air. When the target runs out of air, the caster experiences the same damage the target does. The spell can be stopped by EscapeArtist (or something similar) being used by the target, the caster being silenced, the caster or target taking damage from a source other than the spell, or the death of either party. The survivor of this spell is the one who started with more health, basically. It would have a very high cooldown, and the health usage would depend on how long the spell lasted.