• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Level 60 skills/titles ... suggest the ones needed!

brancher

Obsidian
Bash + impale = no stam. It needs to be a high cd finishing move to work out.
Why are you spamming bash and impale? The entire point is to conserve stam throughout the fight to do steady damage. Dragoon is of the warrior tier, not rogue or caster. It isn't meant to blow its load instantly, its meant to wear the opponent down by conserving stam and using abilities accordingly.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Why are you spamming bash and impale? The entire point is to conserve stam throughout the fight to do steady damage. Dragoon is of the warrior tier, not rogue or caster. It isn't meant to blow its load instantly, its meant to wear the opponent down by conserving stam and using abilities accordingly.
In pvp disarm and some timed impales is going to be your main skills, if you use bash aswell to do dmg, it would tire you down.

brancher

Obsidian
In pvp disarm and some timed impales is going to be your main skills, if you use bash aswell to do dmg, it would tire you down.
Speak for yourself, I rotate Impale, Bash, and Disarm accordingly throughout the entire fight.

As most of the server would tell you, I do just fine in combat as a dragoon doing ^^^

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Speak for yourself, I rotate Impale, Bash, and Disarm accordingly throughout the entire fight.

As most of the server would tell you, I do just fine in combat as a dragoon doing ^^^
Well, *cough*. :p
Ignore the other posts then, there's been a few months since I was a goon.
*surrenders*

arcanegrove

Obsidian
25 is too much, 20 is too much.

IF an offensive skill is to be added, then the absolute limit to its damage would be that of a bash. I know, I know; people think bash sucks. This is why you take bash, make it ignore armor, and wa-la. A perfect offensive skill for dragoon thats not ridiculously under powered or waaay to overpowered.

In my opinion, with all the utility that dragoons have now, this would be perfect for the class. Just a tad bit of burst on a semi-long cooldown is a big advantage to 55, but still not impossible to overcome.

YES!! Brilliant! Dragoon are already awsome, they just need a little boost. A 12dmg Evecerate( W/E on the spelling on that skill...) woud even out dragoon perfectly with all the other warrior classes.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
I was thinking a cool skill for dragoons would be something, lets call it Evacuate, that teleports the user back to their location x number of seconds ago

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Bloodmages should maybe get an AOE health leeching skill, also discs maybe a stam/mana regen or forcewave (AOE forcepush) possibly forcechoke to root opponent and deal damage, dragoons could get an ability that launches the opponent in the air or something

Joka10

Soulsand
I'm really bad at coming up with names, but I have some skill suggestions that I think are good.

Disciple - Collision - The caster targets one individual, be they player or mob. Upon use, all mobs and players (not in the disciple's party) within 10 blocks of the target slam into said target. Each entity that was launched would take a minor amount of damage. The target would take that same amount of damage multiplied by how many things slammed into it. The skill would have a long cooldown and high mana (or stamina... not sure what disciple uses) cost. It would be devastating to the target and would also draw all other foes into one spot where the disciple and his friends could attack them easily. Use of Bolt after Collision would be devastating.

Dreadknight - Steelcutter - This would be a 5 or 10 second duration ability. It would split the damage of the Dreadknight's axe between the target and the target's armor. Basically, half of the damage, rather than affecting the target, would go directly towards damaging the armor. The other half would still damage the target, but would not be affected by the armor (similar to how Eviscerate bypasses armor). It would have a long cooldown and moderate stamina (mana?) use.

Dragoon - Repel - This would have a 10 second duration. Upon use, the caster would gain a heavy knockback with every hit for a short amount of time. It would allow for a surrounded Dragoon to clear away his attackers and also provide fun near cliffs. It would have a moderate cooldown and low stamina (mana?) use.

Bloodmage - Asphyxiate - In this spell, a Bloodmage interrupts the target's respiration. The target is slowed down majorly, and the air meter appears on their screen. It decreases as though they are underwater. When it runs out, their health degenerates as though they are drowning. The caster is also slowed majorly. The caster's health decreases very slowly while the target still has air. When the target runs out of air, the caster experiences the same damage the target does. The spell can be stopped by EscapeArtist (or something similar) being used by the target, the caster being silenced, the caster or target taking damage from a source other than the spell, or the death of either party. The survivor of this spell is the one who started with more health, basically. It would have a very high cooldown, and the health usage would depend on how long the spell lasted.

Reposting this because it was the very last thing on a page several pages ago and I don't think too many people saw it... but if I am wrong, I have it in a spoiler anyway so it doesn't damage your eyes or something...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'd like to throw out that those new titles will make the old ones obsolete, since people will only want to use these fancy new titles over the old ones. What I would like to suggest is that, in an effort to make them truly unique, is that we permit people to wear those lvl 60 titles if they are specced accordingly (in otherwords, if I'm a disciple, I can wear my enlightened title, but if I switch to dragoon all I will be able to wear is my Skylance title, even though I've mastered disciple at lv. 60).
I'm not sure if this is possible @mung3r - wanna confirm or not?

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
i think dragoons should get a little bit of a damage ability, they need a heavy hitter ability

I really think either disciple should either get a second AOE (I liked the idea of the "collision" AOE it would make that and ironfist a really sick combo, not sure who suggested it, but i agree with you), or some sort of jump ability (front flip?) seeing as they are like a martial arts class.
I also liked the AOE forcepush idea, which would also be an awesome combo with ironfist.

Just my thoughts :cool: