• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Level 60 skills/titles ... suggest the ones needed!

Joka10

Soulsand
I liked the idea of the "collision" AOE it would make that and ironfist a really sick combo, not sure who suggested it, but i agree with you) />

I think that was mine... are you referring to the one where the disciple selects a target, and nearby entities are smashed into it, dealing a small amount of damage to the launched things and that small amount of damage multiplied by the amount of entities dealt to the target?

I think that was mine... are you referring to the one where the disciple selects a target, and nearby entities are smashed into it, dealing a small amount of damage to the launched things and that small amount of damage multiplied by the amount of entities dealt to the target?

You got it! :p

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Apparantly DK is getting a stun. :D <3 Kainzo

Actually, it's not quite a stun. It's an ability that basically gives someone farsight (probably a little bit reduced zoom though) and gives the portal effect and inverts controls. I don't remember if it slows or not, but I do know that it's not a stun.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Question: Explosive Fireball says that it "destroys Nether style terrain". What does that mean? It blows up Netherrack? It only blows stuff up in the Nether?

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Dragoons don't need a way to get to people (aka a force pull). instead we need something to kill the people we are fighting (aka damage skill)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Dragoons don't need a way to get to people (aka a force pull). instead we need something to kill the people we are fighting (aka damage skill)

Just want to mention that on test, Spear is a level 50 skill and Tremor is the level 60 skill.