• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroTEK - The Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
For the escape pods, we could have them rockets up and flush with the bottom of the ship on the bottom floor if that makes sense. I can't do it myself because my internet is too laggy at home.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
For the escape pods, we could have them rockets up and flush with the bottom of the ship on the bottom floor if that makes sense. I can't do it myself because my internet is too laggy at home.
That sounds cool, I'm toying with a concept escape pod now, I've got them facing east but can easily rotate them to face any direction.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Any idea when we'll move from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3?
So long as there are no major issue it should be easy enough. I won't be able to make the upgrade till we get back from Thanksgivings with the family... According to the Tekkit site these are the updates...

Tekkit 3.1.3
Updated RailCraft to v5.4.7b
Updated ComputerCraft to v1.41
Updated IndustrialCraft to v1.103
Server: Updated RedPower2 to r19. You can now set RedPower Control's CPU speed, in Hz.

Also, I've been looking at Feed The Beast and if it's a viable alternative to Tekkit, we can look into a conversion before we launch.[DOUBLEPOST=1353452628,1353451442][/DOUBLEPOST]FYI ..
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/hello-to-ftb.2133/

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
^ Very cool!
Have a great thanksgiving with the family man! :)

Looks like a good update. I don't know of any issues with upgrading; though, you'd have a much better idea than I would ;)

Interesting, I'll look at that feed the beast.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
^ Very cool!
Have a great thanksgiving with the family man! :)

Looks like a good update. I don't know of any issues with upgrading; though, you'd have a much better idea than I would ;)

Interesting, I'll look at that feed the beast.
Happy Turkey day to you and everyone as well...

Already found an issue with the Tekkit update. I setup a local 3.1.3 server and did a fresh install of the newest client... upon logging in with each you get an error that XYZ mod is required to join the server... so it looks like at least for now their Server & Client are out of sync..

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Happy Turkey day to you and everyone as well...

Already found an issue with the Tekkit update. I setup a local 3.1.3 server and did a fresh install of the newest client... upon logging in with each you get an error that XYZ mod is required to join the server... so it looks like at least for now their Server & Client are out of sync..
You update both the server and client, and it was still outta sync? Wonder why they'd even put it out.. weird.
Hopefully they get it together soon.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh BTW did some research and FTB is FTW!!
I reallly hope they put the secret rooms back in before release though, that thing is badass!

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Ok, figured out the deal with Tekkit 3.1.3. You have to choose the 3.1.3 Dev build from the launcher menu options. It is not the default "recommended" build. I have re-created a new 3.1.3 world and pasted Zealot Spawn in successfully. Seems to have less lag too.

Need everyone to pitch-in on finishing the build out so we can go live... Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.