• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroTEK - The Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
3rd times a charm? .. You are now, forgot your underscore....

Also, I'm performing some server maintenance, configuration changes, etc.. server may be spotty up and down over the next couple hours

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Time Zone: EST
How long have you been playing on HeroCraft: 2-3 months
What is your experience withTekkit mods: I have played tekkit/technic for a little over a year now, and I know almost everything there is to know about the mods :)
What is your favorite Tekkit mod and why: My favourite would have to be Equivlent Exchange because the condenser is very useful and it reminds me of FMA
Which Tekkit mod is your 'area of expertise': Definetely Equivilent Exchange, I know most of the bugs and understand how to do almost everything and I have memorized most crafting recipes for it.
Can you lead a group to finish a project or would you be better with a strong leader: I could definetly lead a group because I work well wih ohers and with my tekkit expertise I could get plenty done with them.
Reason you should be accepted: I am a hard worker and always see things to the end, and if I get accepted I will give 300% and will help others with my tekkit expertise.
Additional Info: I love tekkit and heroes so I would love this project, and I will be able to turn my love of these things into hard work.

**EDIT** Oops, forgot timezone xD got it now.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Looks like test server just went offline... can't connect via MC/Tekkit Client or login to the server admin consoles..

EDIT: Yep it's dead in the water... Can't reach it through any of my admin tools... :(

EDIT: Server is back up and available again.

EDIT: Down again !?!? Ok, must be something on my side.. let me reset my network and check the server logs..

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
EDIT: forgot that we're on 3.1.3 not 3.1.2 :p Brain failure

Status
Not open for further replies.