• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroTEK - The Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Got thrust?

2012-11-14_165559.png

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Engines look amazing btw :D

Atleast the finished one does.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Ok, posted a poll for the decision on the main map. Please go check it out and vote...

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...tion-for-herotek-return-of-the-zealots.27191/

and in case you are wondering... HeroTEK the resurrection is our project to bring the server online, HeroTEK - Return of the Zealots will be our tag line at release.. Well, either Return of, or Rise of.. Regardless, I'm working on some back story, NPCs, quests, etc.. so yea let's kick this build into high gear and... GO VOTE :)

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Update.. I got ExtraBiomesXL working server side, and not needed client side.. Once the poll has completed I will generate a new map to fit the winning style with ExtraBiomesXL. Should add some nice variations to our landscape.

Oh, also disabled Industrial Craft2 from spawning Copper & Tin in the world. RedPower already creates these and the ores don't stack, which makes for some annoying sorting of these materials. Now all copper and tin ores that are mined will be of a single ID and usable by all mods/recipes.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Did the IP change or is just offline?
Server is down, not sure why as I've been working on a local copy to get the mods and plugins updated.. I will check it and see what's up.. may just upload my newest version to the server either way, then start it again..

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Yea it was stopped, and I've completed my updates so I'm uploading the latest and greatest to the test box now.. Should take about 20-30 min to do a full clean copy up...

This will include our final map, based on the direction of the poll, a regular style would be more popular. Spawn is back in, we just need to clean up and start kicking the build out into overdrive. The world map has been fully populated (square) out to 2500 blocks, but the WorldBorder will be set to about 120-150 until Spawn is complete and we move out to production.

I am still finalizing the permissions and mod settings so don't be surprised if you end up the subject of one of my tests when you login while I'm there ... Mwuahahhaaaa....

Found a great way to setup teleport anchors that will let us move about the Spawn decks as well as to and from the surface... just need to figure out the permission nodes so I can tie it into a sign command :) fun fun...

Ok, well the ETA on the upload says 12 minutes.. we will see...

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Server is back up.. Build out is in full swing, this is the final production map, no more copy/paste with MCEdit.. have at it :)

EDIT: get this... (and i've no idea how or why)... All the microblocks are placed correctly.. or at least all the ones i'm seeing.. :confused:? wierd.. Oh well, back to the build out..

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
I like that Skaduush is super gungho about this project :) We need someone strong in the lead for another server :D
Thanks man, strong leaders are only as strong as the team they lead.. Big thanks to everyone that has contributed thus far. It's starting to really come together, I still need TONS of help with the build out so please please please if you have time or ideas come help out...

Here are some additional screens of the more 'fleshed' out areas I've finished...

Added a mid-deck, supports and the 'turbo-lift' for the Bridge...
2012-11-18_123004.png

Docking pads for the transport shuttles *to be built...*
2012-11-18_123057.png

Interior shot of the thruster assembly & a closeup...
2012-11-18_123207.png

2012-11-18_123222.png

Trauma ward & medical equipment for the Med Bay...
2012-11-18_123417.png

2012-11-18_123439.png

The mess hall / lounge on the crew deck...
2012-11-18_123515.png

2012-11-18_123533.png

2012-11-18_123540.png

2012-11-18_123613.png

2012-11-18_123620.png

More to come, one block at a time :)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Skaduush
I finished up the code for the scrolling text across the monitors. Let me know where you want them and I'll try and set them up

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Time Zone: CST
How long have you been playing on HeroCraft: over a year now, time for my vet title
What is your experience withTekkit mods: Ive playing all of the mod but ima better at RP then the others
What is your favorite Tekkit mod and why: Redpower by far. Its so diverse and you can do anything and some that BC can.
Which Tekkit mod is your 'area of expertise': Ive had alot of experience with all the mods but im especially good at redpower.
Can you lead a group to finish a project or would you be better with a strong leader: im fairly decent at both but im more of a follower then a leader. (Unless you play basketball with me, then ima tell you what to do all day long :) )
Reason you should be accepted:
I can know alot about RP and its OP parts, i can help find a few bugs as well.
Additional Info: I want to play on a HC server again, ive been busy with school and basketball recently and am gonna go full steam on this tekkit server. (The other server was getting a bit to adrenalin pumping then i want. Tekkit is very chill to me and want to keep playing)

Status
Not open for further replies.