• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion HeroFactions - Basic Heroes and Factions Server.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
With the current system, it is not viable to have full on death drops. If custom crafting is kept it would be a huge discouragement for anyone but the absolute best PvPers to use custom crafting gear given how expensive it is.

If, however, custom crafting were to end up being removed (which really would be a shame after all the time spent working on it), I can understand losing all gear provided class gear restrictions and easy access to resources.

My only issue is that I cannot tell if you all are suggesting things that you want to see on the server you want to play on (survival), or if you are suggesting things for the factions server, which is supposed to appeal to a different audience other than the people that currently play on survival.
He is talking about factions, I mean this is what the thread is about

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
My only issue is that I cannot tell if you all are suggesting things that you want to see on the server you want to play on (survival), or if you are suggesting things for the factions server, which is supposed to appeal to a different audience other than the people that currently play on survival.

Yes, I had the sense of needing that clarified too.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
With the current system, it is not viable to have full on death drops. If custom crafting is kept it would be a huge discouragement for anyone but the absolute best PvPers to use custom crafting gear given how expensive it is.

If, however, custom crafting were to end up being removed (which really would be a shame after all the time spent working on it), I can understand losing all gear provided class gear restrictions and easy access to resources.

Exactly it meants to appeal to the PVP audience which it feels like has been ignored for a while and forced to compromise. As for custom crafting and items dropping on death, I'm typing this from my phone in school so it can wait

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't know if anyone else happens to share this sentiment but if there's anything that Bastion and games like Modern Warfare 2, DOTA, Super Smash Bros. Melee, certain Heroes servers, etc., have shown us, it's that when everything is overpowered, the action is much more enjoyable and fast-paced.

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
I don't know if anyone else happens to share this sentiment but if there's anything that Bastion and games like Modern Warfare 2, DOTA, Super Smash Bros. Melee, certain Heroes servers, etc., have shown us, it's that when everything is overpowered, the action is much more enjoyable and fast-paced. I would rather fight a Bastion Beguiler than a lot of our current classes.
GG and we all know how much Kainzo loves MW2

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Herocraft Seasons:

1. Small map 2.5k R
2. All classes
3. Increased leveling speed
4. Resets every 3 months
5. Rewards for completing shit

I like this, adding on to it.
1. Small map, good size, allows for more pvp and everyone to be closer to eachother.

2. All classes, BUT can we get a slight change if people like this. Sam earlier mentioned in bastion how that if you fucked up you would die, but since even 1v1's can be take some time how about we cut the health of classes by 200hp? Something like this or a better idea would work well so that if a ninja gets on a wizard he is dead super quick, and if that ninja stuffs up his smoke and cant get onto the wizard, the wizard will fuck him up quickly. Anyway we could get some new classes with existing skills? @Kainzo

3. Increased leveling speed, Half the amount of exp needed or even more. Normal levelling around the map so hopefully we can have like 2 swamps, 2 deserts and I guess caves will be used as well.

4. Resets every 3 months, Make maps minimum 2 months and if it reaches 3 and the map is still quite a live keep it going.

5. Rewards for competing shit. Conquest/Koth's but only 1 per day with a main one of saturday. The current conquest plugin is shit (it is) but we can use this one https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/king-of-the-hill-efficient-and-customizable.6832/ AND https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/koth-king-of-the-hill.7689/ @Kainzo please check it out.