• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Manabar Mod v2.0, Minecraft 1.4.7 Compatible

Admira1Ackbar

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm having problems with it in 1.2.5 with only modloader for 1.2.5 installed before it.

Code:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: b
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.<init>(SourceFile:128)
    at hq.<init>(SourceFile:2073)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:2073)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:2056)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.main(SourceFile:2135)
    ... 5 more

Super593

Glowstone
Thank you for making this bro!Now its easier for me to fight as necro being able to actually see my mana without it ruining chat!

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't want to use spout. And also I already have a 1.2.5 jar going, I'd prefer to update that rather than reverting back to another jar.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
If I have the time to decompile 1.2.5 and put the change in I might update it, but don't count on it too much.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
1.2.5 update has been released. Considering how little original code I modify, I'll probably continue to make sure this works through updates, but I won't be adding new features.

malthe317

Wood
That's what the Vanilla XP bar is used as.
i ment on the server there is xp bar but you have to type an command (and for some reason i cant see my xp for crafter only for caster) but a xp bar for professoin and path xp could be nice