• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Manabar Mod v2.0, Minecraft 1.4.7 Compatible

truelinko

Soulsand
This stuff wont work, i downloaded it, installed it, NONE of my mods worked, Rei's Optifine, all went off, and i could only stay connected to HC for about 5 seconds to type "Manabar mod wont work...."

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
At this point if the mod doesn't work for you (message to truelinko and anyone else with issues) make a post with your currently installed mods and the error report you get when the game crashes, otherwise I can't and won't do anything about it.

truelinko

Soulsand
At this point if the mod doesn't work for you (message to truelinko and anyone else with issues) make a post with your currently installed mods and the error report you get when the game crashes, otherwise I can't and won't do anything about it.
My mods are just 2, Rei's minimap and optifine :p i didnt get ANY error messege, but once i started playing, all my mods were gone! nothing, so i had to download and install it again :p

Sweord

Glowstone
That's why it's always good to backup your minecraft folder. :p Just in case. I always do that just to make sure I still have my minecraft if a mod I install craps out on me. :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Is that other version still forthcoming, loner? :3

On the side... I have this mod working with Rei's, Optifine, ImpChat, Keybind/Macro and maybe something else but I forget what-all was in the modpack. It's possible!

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Is that other version still forthcoming, loner? :3

On the side... I have this mod working with Rei's, Optifine, ImpChat, Keybind/Macro and maybe something else but I forget what-all was in the modpack. It's possible!
@Dazureus , may you please sent me your jar?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, no. I've switched over to Magic Launcher which lets you use mods without manually altering your jar. You just put them in the right directory and you can pick and choose which ones activate. It may help you out!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Just a suggestion, could you make it so it appears right under or over the XP bar, and be identical in looks to the XP bar, but a different color?

I just think that would integrate it well.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Just a suggestion, could you make it so it appears right under or over the XP bar, and be identical in looks to the XP bar, but a different color?

I just think that would integrate it well.
lol i was just about to post this

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
My mods are just 2, Rei's minimap and optifine :p i didnt get ANY error messege, but once i started playing, all my mods were gone! nothing, so i had to download and install it again :p
Your problem is with rei's and optifine, not this mod. They both share agq.class. Delete the agq.class from Rei's.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Future proofing update! Download now and you'll only have to redownload when minecraft updates. What I did was make the list of classes pull from a text file, so if herocraft adds in a new class and you choose it, you won't have to worry about seeing XP spam.