• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Manabar Mod v2.0, Minecraft 1.4.7 Compatible

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
New version up! Includes 7 new positions in addition to the original, you can switch through them in the options menu.
Some of them look sort-of terrible in my opinion, but everyone has different tastes. Next up for tomorrow: custom texture support, and resizing if I have the time.
Also, if anyone would like to request a new manabar position I'd be happy to put it in, as it now takes about 30 seconds to do with my code revamp.
One other thing before I go: Would anyone like the option to change the color of the bar? It wouldn't take long to add in some basic colors to switch between.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I haven't tried this yet, but I will. Could I try making alternate graphics for the bar? I have a couple of ideas of a more vanilla Minecraft-style display.

I think Mana sort of = blue, but having the option for color switching would be nice for, say, Bloodmages or non-magic classes. Add black and white in there too if you would.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
I haven't tried this yet, but I will. Could I try making alternate graphics for the bar? I have a couple of ideas of a more vanilla Minecraft-style display.

I think Mana sort of = blue, but having the option for color switching would be nice for, say, Bloodmages or non-magic classes. Add black and white in there too if you would.
I'd love for some alternate graphics for when I put in support for switching the underlying graphic (today).
The way I render the bar requires you to make the border a seperate texture from the mana, so use this template for making it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25121005/manatemplate.png

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
New update! Added a button in the options to change the mana bar color, 9 different color options. Also, I made it so you click a button on the ESC menu to get to the mana bar options, rather than pressing semicolon.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd love for some alternate graphics for when I put in support for switching the underlying graphic (today).
The way I render the bar requires you to make the border a seperate texture from the mana, so use this template for making it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25121005/manatemplate.png
Okay. I was about to play around with it, but I'm new to this. Is the blue bar the area I can draw in, or is it what will appear for the top layer? Is it possible to set up Herobar to have a folder for it's graphics instead of just the class files I found when I unzipped it, so I can test out what I make?

And oh how I wish you could use it with verbose off. :p No pressure though, this is great.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Okay. I was about to play around with it, but I'm new to this. Is the blue bar the area I can draw in, or is it what will appear for the top layer? Is it possible to set up Herobar to have a folder for it's graphics instead of just the class files I found when I unzipped it, so I can test out what I make?

And oh how I wish you could use it with verbose off. :p No pressure though, this is great.
Go into the options and you can filter out the xp spam, the latest version lets you click a button if the semi-colon wasn't working. I'll PM you with a version that renders from a texture so you can test it, and basically the blue part is the what will be rendered as the mana and the black part will be rendered behind the mana

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
@MatTripp What's your class, and can you take a screenshot of you gaining exp with that class?
oh and do you have the latest version?

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not sure if this is fixed with the new version, but for me, the button in the menu is up to the left, semi covered by other buttons. Not sure if this is intentional, but it looks a little wierd

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Awesome! Could you have a placement option to put it right below the minimap? Possibly a resize option for the bar itself?

Nicoli20

Iron
The button hanging over the others on the left happened to me as well, but it fixed itself after a relog. Also, I really love this mod. Thanks for making it. :)

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
did you have texture pack patcher/optifine? I've never had any troubles while using HD packs