• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

brancher

Obsidian
Awesome. Glad to see the administrators are rolling through the punches. Good for you guys.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
You may wait, I plan to be prepared. I am working in creative and designing what will become my new stronghold.

Same here, though I'm doing mine in Survival Mode, so I have a better idea of my material cost to build. It's also helping me work out the kinks ahead of time, of which there have been many. Here's a sneak peek so far:

28synig.jpg

Still a lot left to do on it, obviously.

cgodmer

Glowstone
Same here, though I'm doing mine in Survival Mode, so I have a better idea of my material cost to build. It's also helping me work out the kinks ahead of time, of which there have been many. Here's a sneak peek so far:

28synig.jpg

Still a lot left to do on it, obviously.
I couldn't help noticing there is coal in the top right corner

Im just curious, will the map be bigger this time. I mean the size would be fine as is for small amounts of players, but I found that joining a bit late into the map left me with nowhere to mine, and no animals alive

Northac

Obsidian
All I know is that my gut says maybe.

If i dont make it, tell my wife..."hello"
@TheTXLibra I would do it in survival but i wanted to see how it really looks and it wont take nearly as long since i dont have to mine the stuff. But once the new map comes online gathering the mats and building will level me up nicely.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Ooo. That'll make for a hell of a birthday gift, a new map. Screw strongholds, all I need is a bow and a mass of arrows.

Ayohae

TNT
I think it's also time for my return. I have no idea what's become of my allies, though.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I know how easy it is to forget to vote, especially when you're not playing regularly. Still despite all the activity on the forums our vote count seems to be dropping more than I expected.
  1. Minestatus - http://tiny.cc/hc1 = VOTE & EARN COIN!
  2. Minecraft-Server-List - http://tiny.cc/hc2 = VOTE & EARN COIN!
  3. minecraftservers - http://tiny.cc/hc7 = VOTE & EARN COIN!
I imported the links from the thread Spreading Herocraft, which you can find in the search or at tiny.cc|hc4.
Don't let the excitement of the new map make you forget about the little things.

By the way that trailer is pretty darn snazzy.