• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
I have a question relating the nuggets mobs now drop. So mobs never drop coins anymore, so why add gold nuggets instead? How do people get coins now without mob grinding? Like the people who don't want to start a shop to make money.

Joka10

Soulsand
DHX is an infinite feed of money. It sorta stimulates the economy. It will buy your gold so you can have money.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I reckon the Mobs dropping nuggets upon death seems to be a great idea. However, I am down that the fact that T6+ will now have the advantage of being able to secure the loot and the T5 and lower donors + the non-donors have to suffer from the unfairness that they cannot secure their gold nuggets.

Just a consideration to be thought about. I thought that donor perks shouldn't give non-donors an unfair advantage.

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
I reckon the Mobs dropping nuggets upon death seems to be a great idea. However, I am down that the fact that T6+ will now have the advantage of being able to secure the loot and the T5 and lower donors + the non-donors have to suffer from the unfairness that they cannot secure their gold nuggets.

Just a consideration to be thought about. I thought that donor perks shouldn't give non-donors an unfair advantage.
Explain please about the donor thing, mesa confused O_0

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Explain please about the donor thing, mesa confused O_0
That was my whole 'oops'.

T6 has a perk that allows them to instantly loot their donor chest, which is what I assume @AzenYumCha is talking about. Basically he has an issue with the lack of risk involved while roaming the wilderness while you are T6+ compared to the rest of the player base.
In all honesty though, T6 still had it before this and no one had a problem with it then when people could mine and die with an inventory of gold.

You can see the current donor perks here. Keep in mind that they are being overhauled for 4.0 and no details have been released.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
That was my whole 'oops'.

T6 has a perk that allows them to instantly loot their donor chest, which is what I assume @AzenYumCha is talking about. Basically he has an issue with the lack of risk involved while roaming the wilderness while you are T6+ compared to the rest of the player base.
In all honesty though, T6 still had it before this and no one had a problem with it then when people could mine and die with an inventory of gold.

You can see the current donor perks here. Keep in mind that they are being overhauled for 4.0 and no details have been released.

If you're talking about drop-transfer there is a fair deal of risk because you actually have to drop your inventory... one item at a time which is time consuming often people forget about it.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
yeah in a situation like that I'm pretty sure I'd forget and then kick myself later for not thinking of it. then the next time ill forget again lol.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
If you're talking about drop-transfer there is a fair deal of risk because you actually have to drop your inventory... one item at a time which is time consuming often people forget about it.
Drop transfer and instant-loot death chests are different things.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Death chest = only work when player is not in regions and not in thin air. Also must be carrying 1 sign and 1 chest in their inventory,