• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
i might ile be chillen with yall if i do![DOUBLEPOST=1346118800,1346118689][/DOUBLEPOST]you stole my soul :( XD

donaldmax1

Soulsand
Anyone else find it funny that it's 4.0 - A new hope kind of like star wars Episode IV:A new hope ?

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Massive boxy walls and glass domes = ILLEGAL (will be torn down by admins)

Does this mean.... that Zion would be considered illegal? It was an artistic fortress.... (not a boxy wall or glass dome though it did have a glass/stone roof)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Massive boxy walls and glass domes = ILLEGAL (will be torn down by admins)

Does this mean.... that Zion would be considered illegal? It was an artistic fortress.... (not a boxy wall or glass dome though it did have a glass/stone roof)
Any kind of roof that blocks 100% of the top will be illegal. :)
So, if you design some kind of cool looking holes in it it'll be legal.

wolfboy494

Legacy Supporter 5
I like the new Emerald currency and Township automation (taxes automation and bank is awesome, been wishing for a bank for a while :)) , theres gonna be more boosters now also :p
What will happen with Gold swords being stronger then diamonds?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I like the new Emerald currency and Township automation (taxes automation and bank is awesome, been wishing for a bank for a while :)) , theres gonna be more boosters now also :p
What will happen with Gold swords being stronger then diamonds?

Gold will continue being the currency, it was decided through a poll (Around 4/5 of the community voted for gold).

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Any kind of roof that blocks 100% of the top will be illegal. :)
So, if you design some kind of cool looking holes in it it'll be legal.

So every town must be raidable... It will be hard to limit though, people could just make a hole that leads into a closed off area. I know I am making a town inside a mountain/underground so it will be hard to open up part of the mountain so it actualy enters the town. Not to mention a random hole won't look nice :/.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Glass roof = no no even of you can still get in. Plus they are ugly.
You can make a roof, just not a complete roof. When I say roof, I don't mean a glass box. Do I need to explain everything to you?

So every town must be raidable... It will be hard to limit though, people could just make a hole that leads into a closed off area. I know I am making a town inside a mountain/underground so it will be hard to open up part of the mountain so it actualy enters the town. Not to mention a random hole won't look nice :/.
You don't have to make the whole town open for raiders, just so that they can get into the upper section. You can still have a safe under section, and well - who said you can't have a somewhat safe upper section? :)