• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Is there any possible way to get the exact sizes of the towns for Hamlet-Capital so we can start planning our towns out?

Since this is going from Blocks to Chunks, it would be nice so we dont mess up and something isnt centered. :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Is there any possible way to get the exact sizes of the towns for Hamlet-Capital so we can start planning our towns out?

Since this is going from Blocks to Chunks, it would be nice to we dont mess up and something isnt centered. :p

Agreed, I think this will help townships a lot! :O

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6

Since this is going from Blocks to Chunks, it would be nice so we dont mess up and something isnt centered. :p

If we are going to claim by chunk instead of blocks it is likley that claiming will be population based. Most Town plugins that claim by chunk are and Kainzo said thew towns were going to be much bigger.

Dfergy123

Iron
I'm not gonna read the entire thing, but this "greylist" means that i wont be able to play until i give you money to get whitelisted, is that correct?

Dfergy123

Iron
Ahh so only players waiting to get whitelisted have the option of donating to insta-whitelist then, Ok. Cant wait to start from scratch in the new map. . .

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect

Hamlet: 64 radius, 16 chunks 4 on each side, Original radius 50
Town: 80 radius, 25 chunks 5 on each side, Original radius 75
City: 112 radius, 49 chunks 7 on each side, Original radius 100
Not sure if this is right or not.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Hamlet: 64 radius, 16 chunks 4 on each side, Original radius 50
Town: 80 radius, 25 chunks 5 on each side, Original radius 75
City: 112 radius, 49 chunks 7 on each side, Original radius 100
Not sure if this is right or not.

We came up with the same for Hamlet, however, the others arnt the same.

hcchunkstyle.png

Confirmation would be nice, its just too easy to speculate. I'm almost 100% certain that this graph is wrong, but it's all I have to work with. I don't want to be wrong in my pre-planning.

Yes I realise that its coloured wrong compared to the legend. :p

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
We came up with the same for Hamlet, however, the others arnt the same.

hcchunkstyle.png

Confirmation would be nice, its just too easy to speculate. I'm almost 100% certain that this graph is wrong, but it's all I have to work with. I don't want to be wrong in my pre-planning.

Yes I realise that its coloured wrong compared to the legend. :p
Well if the radius for a hamlet is 64 then the actual size should be 128x128 since a radius is just from the middle to one side, not from one side to the opposite.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Well if the radius for a hamlet is 64 then the actual size should be 128x128 since a radius is just from the middle to one side, not from one side to the opposite.
Yea Orange was helping me out with it, it seems so weird still lol.