• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 4.0 - A new hope! Sept 7th

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
DG was created in January, haha.
really? that only an 8 month life span for dragongarde, i feel bad for it XD, also, anyone know if theres gonna be lore for this one like zeal> (If you didnt know, zeal was destroyed by dragons, and the protectors of zeal felt the attackers were similar to them so they didnt attack, or something like that)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
really? that only an 8 month life span for dragongarde, i feel bad for it XD, also, anyone know if theres gonna be lore for this one like zeal> (If you didnt know, zeal was destroyed by dragons, and the protectors of zeal felt the attackers were similar to them so they didnt attack, or something like that)
Yes our head lore writers will be writing something I'm sure ;)

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Hahahaha this is a priceless post ! I love it!, there are so many ideas with this, the sad part is, LOSING all levels ;( but I think we all missed out something here.... LEGENDARY CLASSES and with leveling/mastering time reduced, I think that these 2 go well together.

Pricing issues may arrive early game but not later in game,

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Aww, right as I start college...? Okay. ;_; Maybe Operation Eureka will be a go anyways.

@Kainzo Large Biomes pleeeaaase? :3

Judging from all of the *rage* comments on how everyone is gonna loose their stuff, I think I'm lucky on how I "joined" this server only a couple days ago! I had nothing to loose to begin with!

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
Excuse me while I go lay in bed, watch some chick flicks, stuff my face full of chocolate ice cream, and sob.. I'm not crying for what it'll do in the game, I'm crying for what it'll do to my plans for our Tumblr... T.T

I concur, I specifically said I was worried about doing a Herocraft trailer and then having the map reset after it, which voids pretty much the one I just made. I guess it is still raking in people though so it will do until I get another made.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Aww, right as I start college...? Okay. ;_; Maybe Operation Eureka will be a go anyways.

Large Biomes pleeeaaase? :3

I'd like to see a midway for large biomes though.. tbh walking 400x400 area of one biome is kinda.... huge.... Then again, we could see many more "themed" kingdoms within the same biome and not a city that gets snow after being in a normal rain biome then being changed to a swamp biome later :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I may start up "The Holy Empire" a kingdom solely based upon being the best at everything. A hub greater than the spawn city itself.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
I concur, I specifically said I was worried about doing a Herocraft trailer and then having the map reset after it, which voids pretty much the one I just made. I guess it is still raking in people though so it will do until I get another made.
Can i be the star of the next one aswell? <3

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
So gold will be totally worthless now? I think it should still hold some value while emeralds are super expensive.

Also the glass dome thing is unfortunate, i started that craze with Underdeep on Sanctum. If domes are to be illegal this map it looks like I won't be able to build a deep successfully underwater lol.

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
I think gold shouldn't be removed as the sort of currency that it was, I think emeralds should, however, be more valuable. If it is removed, gold will be kind of useless at the durability golden items have.

Gold = Gold rails. Herocraft and other servers that use gold as their currency are all terribly lacking in cool roller coasters. I say bring on the emerald age!!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd like to see a midway for large biomes though.. tbh walking 400x400 area of one biome is kinda.... huge.... Then again, we could see many more "themed" kingdoms within the same biome and not a city that gets snow after being in a normal rain biome then being changed to a swamp biome later :p
That's the plan. The hugeness wouldn't be bad either, in my opinion. Map is the same size (???), it's just less ADD.