• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 dev notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Well what skills go to each class? Some help @Kainzo since I don't want to get a bunch of newfound hope and end up bring crushed after suspence.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
being able to pickpocket in zeal would actually be very interesting. It would initiate the real use of bodyguards and protection when making town sanction travels.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Sooo, smith and dragoons.... attack, when close to being dead, jump away, repair armor, heal, fight again. This seems like it will be bad. Or for any class with good armor, while being a smith -.-

And for pickpocket, it should make it so it doesnt steal any equipped items/armor or items in their first bar.

Deconstruct powered/regular rails? Bring some resources back from those old rails you have around, just a thought

Quake - for dragoons i take it? If they jump before hitting ground and take no damage, does quake not work? And what if they have armor on, will it hit the same amount it does to them, or more to a person that doesnt have armor?

Katabolt

TNT
Just an idea- What if we were to give the /repair skills the smith has like a 5-10 second warmup time or something. I don't know about you, but it really doesn't seem practical to be able to repair weapons/armor in the middle of combat.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just an idea- What if we were to give the /repair skills the smith has like a 5-10 second warmup time or something. I don't know about you, but it really doesn't seem practical to be able to repair weapons/armor in the middle of combat.
Was already planned

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Kainzo

I was reading another post about the new worlds being worked on and was wondering if you planned to make any of them a non pvp world?

c12095

Holy Shit!
Tbh - the hardcore / smashing against the wall-idealism that I have wants a completely ravishing world with no safe zones and constant threats of sodomy.

Alas - this just wont do in this case :p

But you do want pvp in zeal plots still, right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.