• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 dev notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicycheez

Portal
Will pickpocket steal an item, or an item slot? For example if I am carrying a stack of gold and the pickpocket happens to hit that stack, will it take one or all 64? If it takes the entire stack I am going to only bring 1 gold to dhx at a time.
Put the gold in the hotbar. derp.

GraRona

Portal
Ranger is now merged with Beastmaster to form only Ranger. Rangers now get wolves, gills, and a new skill called summonarrow which spawns an arrow. However, Rangers lose poisonarrow and to make up for the deleting of Beastmaster, thief is reintroduced with the new skill pickpocket. Head over to herocraft.zapto.org:1337 with a 1.0 updated client to test the awesomeness!

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
Ranger is now merged with Beastmaster to form only Ranger. Rangers now get wolves, gills, and a new skill called summonarrow which spawns an arrow. However, Rangers lose poisonarrow and to make up for the deleting of Beastmaster, thief is reintroduced with the new skill pickpocket. Head over to herocraft.zapto.org:1337 with a 1.0 updated client to test the awesomeness!

I want to be called a Beast Ranger now lol

So there is only 3 specs for rogue now?

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Not entirely sure what CombatTag is, but it prob goes somewhere along the lines of if you log out or crash during a fight you just automatically die.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not entirely sure what CombatTag is, but it prob goes somewhere along the lines of if you log out or crash during a fight you just automatically die.
Wrong. When you "log out" and "in combat" an NPC is spawned with a random PVPLOGGER#. That NPC has Default HP (of the lostsoul) and can die easily if you dont come back - the NPC stays until you log back in or 2-3mins max

There is no way to tell between a quit and a client crash.
There actually are ways - but its not 100%

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Wrong. When you "log out" and "in combat" an NPC is spawned with a random PVPLOGGER#. That NPC has Default HP (of the lostsoul) and can die easily if you dont come back - the NPC stays until you log back in or 2-3mins max

ahh, well i was just speculating what it might be, this is a way better solution though

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6

ahh, well i was just speculating what it might be, this is a way better solution though

Status
Not open for further replies.