• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 dev notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valera

Diamond
Anyone worth their salt on the server will still be here by the time it's all good and ready. While I'm as eager as 1.0 for anyone else, 2.8.0 especially, it's not the minecraft I want to play if it's not on Herocraft.

I agree completely. I play Herocraft, that's it.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Sooo can we update to 1.0 now? im tired of not beeing able to breed sheep and make cute little sheeplets <3

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Yup. Basically we're alllll waiting on bukkit. Which sucks 'cause I really miss Endurance... even if it's not as strong as it was before, I like having upgraded defensive capabilities, might give me a bit of an edge over those pesky Clerics...

c12095

Holy Shit!
I hope the code cleanup is going well. Can't wait to try out all the new things not only from 2.8 but even from the new 1.0 Minecraft!

MeganPerk

Legacy Supporter 6
Yup. Basically we're alllll waiting on bukkit. Which sucks 'cause I really miss Endurance... even if it's not as strong as it was before, I like having upgraded defensive capabilities, might give me a bit of an edge over those pesky Clerics...
r u pally? o_o

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
r u pally? o_o

Not just -a- Pally, but THE longest running Paladin on the server ^^ been playing as Paladin since I first spec'd, and haven't changed since. It's kind of a lifestyle thing for me.

and woot test port! Gonna try it when I get home

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I hope pickpocket is only in pvp areas. You could like camp the DHX where a lot of people only bring gold, food, and a weapon which would give you a very good chance of unfairly stealing people's gold.

Escape artist is missing a 't' and needs to be for all classes hahaha

Everything else is very cool!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I <3 you Kain for deciding to put in PickPocket. I've been suggesting a skill similar to that for a while and I think that's a great addition

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I hope pickpocket is only in pvp areas. You could like camp the DHX where a lot of people only bring gold, food, and a weapon which would give you a very good chance of unfairly stealing people's gold.

Escape artist is missing a 't' and needs to be for all classes hahaha

Everything else is very cool!
All NEGATIVE skills are PVP ONLY areas

Status
Not open for further replies.