• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 Bug Report Thread (Heroes/Etc) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraRona

Portal
Mobs randomly one shot you in the mob arena. A zombie touches you once when this happens, and your health is simply decimated.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
As a caster, i choose the castergear for the mob arena. This gives me 32bones, upon arena entrance i lost the 32 bones and gained... 32 wolves. This bug also occurs for rangers when they get their 5 bones.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When using fireball it seems that sometimes the fire damage actually increases the mobs health.

20111228000322.png
@Sleaker I have confirmed Fireball's whacky stuff.

Snarsi

Coal
If a mob hits you one time whenever you begin the slaugher by hitting the iron block and getting in arena you just die with just a hit. And when you die in mob arena and takes you to spectate room and you relog then you come back you just lose all your actual stuff. (The stuff you had before joining arena).

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I entered the mob arena earlier today and logged off in the death box after I had died. After logging back in I cannot leave the box with the command /ma leave as I have been told by several people to type. It tells me "You are no longer in the mob arena" and does not teleport me out.

On a side note, I found bread in the corner of the cube and will not starve, so I guess I will just run in squares and watch people fight below me.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
and i found this funny but when skellys get near the walls (in the garbage aren) they start to climb the walls and shoot down on you!!!!!!

Before I chose /ma join dh... I placed a chest with all my contents...when I came back. It was gone. I assume this was a bug, so I post here. My petition was 176 btw :p

Valera

Diamond
Attempting to make chainmail in cauldron - it will only make boots. Throw in correct number of ingots with lava buckets and it only uses one ingot each time and creates boots. The other ingots get left in the cauldron.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Attempting to make chainmail in cauldron - it will only make boots. Throw in correct number of ingots with lava buckets and it only uses one ingot each time and creates boots. The other ingots get left in the cauldron.
grass;2*6,3*3;2*2
leafs;3*6,3*2;3*18
mossy;1*264,3*2,3*4;4*48
ice;4*326,4*80;2*79
snowdirt;4*80,4*3;2*78
sugarcanes;4*18,4*3;3*338
bmushroom;4*3,4*331;1*39
rmushroom;4*2,4*331;1*40
flower;1*17,3*3,4*50;1*37
rose;1*17.3*3,4*331;1*38
lapis;2*49,2*82,4*331;1*22
coco;1*82,1*326,4*3;2*351:3
iron;5*15,1*327;5*265
gold;5*14,1*327;5*266
smooth;5*4,1*327;5*1
brick;5*82,1*327;5*45
glass;4*50,4*12;4*20
cactus;5*12,5*6;10*81
slimeball;1*22,1*264,1*106;1*341
chainchest;4*265,1*327;1*303
chainleg;3*265,1*327;1*304
chainboot;1*265,1*327;1*305
chainhelm;2*265,1*327;1*302
clay;3*12,3*3,1*264;2*82
lapis;6*49,2*82,4*331;1*22
slimeball1;1*22,1*264,1*6;1*341

Cauldron recipes ^

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
aint htat for the merchant class?? construct??

http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Construct
Allows the creation of materials and tools.

Allows the creation of materials and tools.
Construct
ItemMaterials needed
1 Iron Axe 1 Iron Ingot, 1 Stick
3 String 4 Wool
3 Seeds 3 saplings, 3 grass
2 Ice 3 Waterbuckets, 3 Snow Blocks
2 Grass 2 Saplings, 3 Dirt
3 Leaves 3 Saplings, 3 Grass
2 Clay Blocks 3 Sand, 3 Dirt, 1 Diamond
1 Sugar Cane 4 Leaves, 4 Dirt
2 Brown Mushrooms 4 Redstone, 4 Dirt
2 Red Mushrooms 4 Redstone, 4 Grass
1 Lapis Block 2 Obsidian, 2 Clay, 4 Redstone
1 Slimeball 1 Lapis Block, 1 Diamond, 1 Leaves
2 Coco Beans 1 Clay Block, 1 Waterbucket, 4 Dirt

i think that she meant this:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Cauldron

Chainmail

Chainmail is made using Iron Ingots and Lava Buckets in the following quantities:

Chainmail Requirements
PieceIron IngotsLava Buckets
Helmet 2 1
Chest 4 1
Leggings 3 1
Boots 1 1
Fast Smelting

Fast smelting allows for metals to be instantly smelted using the following recipe. Supported ores: Cobblestone, Gold, Iron, Clay - Brick
1 Ore, 1 Lava Bucket
4 Ore
Fast smelting can also be used to smelt sand into glass with a slightly different recipe.
4 Sand
4 Torches

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
Bugs:

1. As of last night, ForcePush is a little broken. When used, it pushes the target back slightly (as if they were hit by a normal swing of a sword). I have tried using it while sprinting towards a target, while the target is in air, while both the target and I are at a standstill and get the same outcome. I have two other friends that have mastered disciple as well and they have the same issues.

2. ForcePull on the other hand, may be doing too much (unless it is intentional). When used, it launches the target far into the sky and behind me, and sometimes the target flies through me and I get hurt when it does. If the target is in the air and I activate ForcePull, they sometimes get launched so high I never see them again. I believe also if the target is at a higher elevation than where I am standing, they get launched much further as well.

3. The Bard buff Wisdom buffs mana regeneration for the Bard itself to 12 mana per tick, but for everyone else in the group, it buffs only 1% extra to a total of 6% mana per tick.

Also, this is not a bug (or maybe it is), but more or less a suggestion for you to look at Kainzo before the patch hits live. Currently IcyAura is extremely powerful - doing around 11 or 12 per tick (so every two seconds) while slowing the targets. As a 55 bard, when my Geomancer friend activates the skill, I am left with around 1/4 of my health. When both of us are grouped (a bard and Geomancer) we can both activate the skill and are practically unstoppable. It can be pretty ridiculous at times, like in the MA. It also makes PvP a little too easy by running around and kiting with the skill. I suggest maybe toning the damage down to 5-6 per tick, or making the cool down longer so it cannot be used constantly. Just a thought, not sure if the skill was intentionally that way.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Bugs:

1. As of last night, ForcePush is a little broken. When used, it pushes the target back slightly (as if they were hit by a normal swing of a sword). I have tried using it while sprinting towards a target, while the target is in air, while both the target and I are at a standstill and get the same outcome. I have two other friends that have mastered disciple as well and they have the same issues.

2. ForcePull on the other hand, may be doing too much (unless it is intentional). When used, it launches the target far into the sky and behind me, and sometimes the target flies through me and I get hurt when it does. If the target is in the air and I activate ForcePull, they sometimes get launched so high I never see them again. I believe also if the target is at a higher elevation than where I am standing, they get launched much further as well

I've been experiencing this as well.

GraRona

Portal
the command /skills is not working along with /skill recall. The server replies with the error: Internal server error (Some other words I forgot).

agentjwall

Godly
When you use /kill while in a mob arena The server still thinks you're in the arena and won't let you drop items/spams you with messages from others still in the arena. You can still use /ma leave, so it's pretty minor but can be exploited for free teleports to your last location (before you did /ma join)...

Status
Not open for further replies.