• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 Bug Report Thread (Heroes/Etc) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Kainzo

It cost money to become a crafter, 5 coins on the test server buys you crafter and specing into your PvP class. Now how I see those 5 coins from the PvP spec turns into 500 coins on the release, shouldn't crafter be a free spec when we start?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Kainzo

It cost money to become a crafter, 5 coins on the test server buys you crafter and specing into your PvP class. Now how I see those 5 coins from the PvP spec turns into 500 coins on the release, shouldn't crafter be a free spec when we start?
Technically - no. You can go Crafter first and not have to pay any coins. The current doesnt support professions freebies

c12095

Holy Shit!
Phew, I was hoping I wouldn't have to pay to spec crafter at the start of the new map. I would hate having to kill mobs for coins so I can use an iron pickaxe

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Bug: Unable to use sheers as an alchemist
Lvl 1 requirement - however they are removed from my inventory.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Here's an obscure one:

Bard. Bind Quicken to fishing rod. Saddle and ride a pig that is in a big expanse of water. Right click the fishing rod and the pig gets hit, plus quicken activates. Pig runs around a bit and spazzez out going at high speed in one direction.
We covered about 400 blocks in 10 seconds

The first time it happened almost straight away. Second time I was riding around on the piggy for several minutes before he glitched and started motorboating towards the horizon.

Animal breeding is not restricted to farmers, I was able to make cows and pigs horny while not being a farmer, and made a cow baby. Though i still get a restricted to farmers message with i click on other stuff with wheat.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Also I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but while soulfire was in use, @jmoney would use a skill on me and he would randomly catch on fire due to soulfire even though i don't hit him

As of now, I can neither make chainmail helms or legs. It simply makes shoes and leaves the remaining iron. I am able to make chestplates though.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Another thing with Dreadknights - I used the skill Empathy on Greek(which, apparently is supposed to deal damage based on how much health you've lost). He had damaged me down to about 3 hearts, and Empathy only did 8 damage. Tried again and it only did 6.

GraRona

Portal
Tested on Stealth_Ninja_ Samurais can nullify the damage from arrow with bladegrasp but it doesn't show up in the chat saying that he parried an attack. I'm pretty sure bladegrasp is only supposed to parry melee attacks.

A

alexhoff1

if you die in the nether then you spawn in the nether (only if spawn is unset as far as i know.)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Here's an obscure one:

Bard. Bind Quicken to fishing rod. Saddle and ride a pig that is in a big expanse of water. Right click the fishing rod and the pig gets hit, plus quicken activates. Pig runs around a bit and spazzez out going at high speed in one direction.
We covered about 400 blocks in 10 seconds

The first time it happened almost straight away. Second time I was riding around on the piggy for several minutes before he glitched and started motorboating towards the horizon.
@mung3r - can you check into this?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Tested on Stealth_Ninja_ Samurais can nullify the damage from arrow with bladegrasp but it doesn't show up in the chat saying that he parried an attack. I'm pretty sure bladegrasp is only supposed to parry melee attacks.
Bladegrasp is suppose to work on all physical attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.