• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 Bug Report Thread (Heroes/Etc) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Unable to make Chainmail Helmets or pants.
As a maxed out alchemist I'm unable to create them. Whatever amount of iron I put in, I always get either chainmail boots, or the rare chainmail chest piece.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Just some notes from today:

• When you enchant an item, your level count at the bottom (which should be matching your primary class) goes down like it does in vanilla, if you log out and back in it goes back up to 55. Not sure if this was intentional or not, if not, can we make it not do that? If so, how do we gain the levels back?

We aren't doing anything with Ecnhanting at the moment.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
I binded excavate to my iron pick axe!!!! excavate from what i think its supposed to be able to do is mine faster am i right well it doesn't buff mining at all. It says in the discription that it instantly breaks earth well guess what it doesn't!!!!!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I binded excavate to my iron pick axe!!!! excavate from what i think its supposed to be able to do is mine faster am i right well it doesn't buff mining at all. It says in the discription that it instantly breaks earth well guess what it doesn't!!!!!
Did you use Excavate? It's not passive.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned already, but when you are an enchanter, you have enchanted a lot of objects and your "enchantment level" is lowered and you have to relog to be able to enchant objects that are a higher level than the vanilla minecraft enchantment level. Good thing I'm 55 ^.^ But I still have to relog after enchanting a bunch of st00f :p

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
as of last night the skill Fireball was making cows/critters immune to hoe damage, fire tick damage over time, and just about any and all other forms of damage from a geomancer including icyaura. Sometimes a ChainLightning would kill them, but they dont seem to drop items when used. At least not 100% of the time.

Also you could fireball a cow for example and then scan while its taking fire damage and "taking hits" and it's hp would show 10/10 health. For what seems like a various or random amount of time, the cow would seemingly become invulnerable.

Usually I think the fix was to deepfreeze it and then fireball it to finally kill it.

This was not the case a few nights ago as of this writing, it was working fine, after some reloads and changes (I'm sure you've made some?) it's no longer working.

@Kainzo

#you-said-to-post-in-bug-reports\#so-i-did

edit:
ps.
geomancer 'consume' / replenish change? =]
<3

pss.
snow on Dragon map? yes?

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
On the test server I play as a ranger and sneak should be a passive skill.
What I see is that when I use /skill sneak, I begin to sneak as i should.
Sometimes randomely I stop sneaking while I don't do anything.
Sneak alsow break on any form of attack.
(hope you didn't know) ;P

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
On the test server I play as a ranger and sneak should be a passive skill.
What I see is that when I use /skill sneak, I begin to sneak as i should.
Sometimes randomely I stop sneaking while I don't do anything.
Sneak alsow break on any form of attack.
(hope you didn't know) ;P
Sneak is designed to break on damage taken and after 10 mins.
as of last night the skill Fireball was making cows/critters immune to hoe damage, fire tick damage over time, and just about any and all other forms of damage from a geomancer including icyaura. Sometimes a ChainLightning would kill them, but they dont seem to drop items when used. At least not 100% of the time.

Also you could fireball a cow for example and then scan while its taking fire damage and "taking hits" and it's hp would show 10/10 health. For what seems like a various or random amount of time, the cow would seemingly become invulnerable.

Usually I think the fix was to deepfreeze it and then fireball it to finally kill it.

This was not the case a few nights ago as of this writing, it was working fine, after some reloads and changes (I'm sure you've made some?) it's no longer working.

@Kainzo

#you-said-to-post-in-bug-reports\#so-i-did

edit:
ps.
geomancer 'consume' / replenish change? =]
<3

pss.
snow on Dragon map? yes?
@Sleaker -i havent seen this myself

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Dragoons SuperJump skill isn't working.

SuperJump as of now, launches you high into the sky but then tp's you to the floor from where you jumped from. This means that SuperJump serves no purpose as you cannot use to to reach higher places because it will always tp you back to where you came from.

Sorry about the horrible description, it was hard to explain.

Video to help explain is in the process of being uploaded...

Sleaker

Retired Staff
the 'tping' is NoCheat bugging. and superjump is working as intended other than that fact. Kainzo had me change what it does.

The damage issue may be related to how MC handles damage. I did push a fix for some skills earlier, so we'll need to see if they are still causing problems.

on a sidenote, MC handles damage retardedly. instead of issuing damage when the animation is allowed to play, it tries to issue damage whenever a player clicks. so it handles internall 'invulnerability' to prevent damage like this. Which as you might notice, can cause lame issues.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
When using fireball it seems that sometimes the fire damage actually increases the mobs health.

20111228000322.png

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
if one clicks on a bookshelf, it states

You cannot read or use bookshelfs.

lol, bookshelves.

and notice mana tick is still same as it was in zeal map. same amount of time and mana regen.

Zihara

Obsidian
I chose Mason as my profession.

I am unable to break working [Bridge] setups ( the signs/blocks that are part of the bridge). Nor am I able to break working [Door] setups.

I receive the error message: [Falsebook] This block is protected!
when trying to break them.

Also, I am unable to use Iron bars as a [Gate] sign. ( and yes, I am placing "101" on the third line.) it gives me the error message: This blocktype is not allowed for building gates.

Another bug is that only other masons can use Hidden Switches. Having a non-mason right-click the block doesn't activate it.

On another note, is it possible to update the allowed blocks? I can't use new-ish blocks like Stone Bricks for Bridges/Doors, nor can I use Nether Brick Fencing for Gates.

GraRona

Portal
Other players aren't meant to open hidden switches. Hidden switches are intended to be opened by masons and only masons.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
MortalWound for Samarai does 63hp dmg

And Bleed for Samarai does 42hp dmg

Yeah..

Status
Not open for further replies.