• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Stalwart {Divine Evil}

Arc4rius

Wood
IGN: Arc4rius
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days.
Current paths/professions: Rogue/Crafter
Future plans for paths professions: Ranger / Smith
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: The Screenshot looks breath-taking, And the fact that the town is still considered "fresh" is quite appealing.
What can you bring to Stalwart?: My skills in PvP, and my mediocre building abilities. :3
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): Yes.
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): Other than basic knowledge of computers (I built my own), No.
Have you read the town/server rules?: Twice.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Arc4rius
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days.
Current paths/professions: Rogue/Crafter
Future plans for paths professions: Ranger / Smith
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: The Screenshot looks breath-taking, And the fact that the town is still considered "fresh" is quite appealing.
What can you bring to Stalwart?: My skills in PvP, and my mediocre building abilities. :3
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): Yes.
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): Other than basic knowledge of computers (I built my own), No.
Have you read the town/server rules?: Twice.

You read the rules TWICE? You must be quite the go-getter.

Since you're new, we'll have to see what kind of person you are. If you're committed to being an active part of the town and you're not generally a douchebag, you may find yourself getting an invitation to Stalwart.

Shadewar01

Wood
IGN:Shadewar01
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A few days. plan on staying around for a long while.
Current paths/professions: Warrior/Crafter
Future plans for paths professions: Whatever we need honestly. Im a pretty well rounded player
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: Starting out wanting to get to know some people and to be part of a city that could be great.
What can you bring to Stalwart?: Im pretty good at building redstone traps and have lots of great ideas. Also love pvp.
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): Yes i have both
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): Going to school for software engineering. Ive messed with javascript but mostly proficient in C++
Have you read the town/server rules?:Yes
Thanks for Looking at the app​

Bossman1113

Stone
IGN: bossman1113
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Since Zeal days (October 2011) [I took a break for a while, and Im back to my nooby ways]
Current paths/professions: Caster/Crafter
Future plans for paths professions:I plan to master caster and then move onto rogue. As for my specs for profession, im leading towards engineer because im great with redstone, but I really do want to sell shops. As of now, im undecided about my specs.
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: This town sounds pretty cool, and i think that i'd make a great addition to it.
What can you bring to Stalwart?: As I've said, im great with redstone, and could bring about lots of redstone related builds. Secret doors (easy), traps (easy), advanced protection, etc. You name it, most likely I can build it. On top of that, I'm fairly good at PvP, and I'm very reliable when fighting opponents.
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): I can access them at any point and time when I'm on Minecraft, but I'd most likely reach Skype the easiest.
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): Im great in photo editing, I can work my way around a basic html-build website and I'm currently working on creating a youtube channel to record MC vids.
Have you read the town/server rules?: Yes and yes!

Arc4rius

Wood
You read the rules TWICE? You must be quite the go-getter.

Since you're new, we'll have to see what kind of person you are. If you're committed to being an active part of the town and you're not generally a douchebag, you may find yourself getting an invitation to Stalwart.
Well of course, I do plan to stick around for quite a while, and also thanks for the fast reply !

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ladies and gentlemen, I present the Spoils of a Legitimate Raider:

sow1o.png

sow13.png

sow11.png

As requested by @Theazian. Have a good day.