• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Stalwart {Divine Evil}

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
h9nH2.png
[We don't have raiders. We have tourists!]
Information:Prosper in unity, fight until justice, serve to a cause.
The story of Stalwart begun in the midst of chaos. The sun was scorching down upon the River Everglade as the travellers laid to rest beneath a willow tree. Their throats were dry from walking, hiking across the plains of Dragon, fighting creatures of death by night, barely surviving by day.
As they lay on the banks of Everglade beneath the vines of Shrouded Cove, a thunderous beat began in the distance, regular in its rhythm, yet obscure in its tone.
Then he appeared.
Rules of Stalwart:
1) It is important that all server rules and all town rules are followed. Neglecting the rules may result in immediate expulsion from the town. Please notice, failure to follow town server rules while being a citizen of Stalwart will be followed by Herocraft Staff involvement. You have been warned.
2) No thievery will be tolerated within Stalwart. If you are caught within another's house or stealing, you will immediately face expulsion without return into Stalwart.
3) No access to outer-citizens. This is important to prevent raiding and region abuse. If you are caught with an outer-citizen or caught granting access to such person, you will immediately face expulsion, as well as a very slow and brutal death.
4) No building out of your designated plot. You have been allocated a designated plot for a reason, and that is for you to be granted access to build to your hearts content. Any buildings or structures built outside of the region will be immediately petitioned and block-checked, the result being like the aforementioned rules, instant expulsion. We'll ask if we need your help building.
To Do List:
- Finish the dirt platform in which the city will be based upon​
- Create the town walls design​
- Research Venice for inspiration of new town​
- Eat a Pizza; Mmm, pizza.​
Citizen List:
[Banker] Upb34t {Mayor}
[Guide] Troppicz {Banker}
Keache
OliverDollar
Arcanegrove
Pwnzy_The_Stoner
Bingy1218
How to apply:
Thinking of applying for Stalwart? Simply fill out the application format below, and submit your response as a reply to this thread!
IGN:
Current paths/professions:
Future plans for paths professions:
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?:
What can you bring to Stalwart?:
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required):Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc):
Have you read the town/server rules?:
{Note; make your application as detailed and fluent as possible - this will increase your chances of an invite to become a citizen of Stalwart!}
[Screen shots coming soon]​
[More town info coming soon]​
[To do list coming soon]​
[Extra lore coming soon]​
Sneak preview for those that are curious! (Notice this is a WIP, not a final screenshot!)
stalwart1.jpg

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
We wanted to make a new town. It has been my dream since I joined the server, I showed upb34t the project and he fell in love with it, so we decided to part from Glaciem (now controlled by Troppicz and theazian).

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
No. It is not situated or allied with any towns within Herocraft as of today, and we also maintain no current plans for any allies with towns, rather personal allies instead.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. IGN: Pwnzy_The_Stoner
Current paths/professions: Warrior/Crafter
Future plans for paths professions: I plan to enjoy being warrior for a bit, since pretty much all 4 specs interest me. But the two that catch my interest the most are Dragoon and Samurai. I'll probably end up picking what's best for the town in the end though and I'll have to ask around what people say about the classes before I fully decided haha.
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: I really just want to find a nice relaxed town, not too big to set my roots in and become a part of. I'm looking for a safe place where I can enjoy the awesome multiplayer rpg experience of the server with some other people.
What can you bring to Stalwart?: I wouldn't say I'm the best builder out there but I would say I can be innovative in my ideas. I'll gladly help build anything that need help with the town or put in my 2 cents for ideas if needed. I'm also pretty well versed in pvp and I will defend to the death and respawn my town. I plan to be a longstanding and well, stalwart member of Stalwart haha.
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): I'm not constantly available on teamspeak, my house has many people in it and is very loud most of the time. But during some hours of the night here (im on pacific time) I will be available.
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): I've played guitar for 8 years and been singing just as long. I also love writing, drawing and I tend to dabble in rp here and there though not too heavily I'm not really opposed to anything haha, Thanks for reading a considering my application :)

hobbsy98

Wood
Current paths/professions:Warrior
Future plans for paths professions:Not sure yet?
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?:Because it seems fun and you asked me to.xD
What can you bring to Stalwart?:Fun and anything really
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required):Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc):I have skype, Hobbsy98.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
All I can say is good luck. Since you've announced and started this project before getting your regions, you can bet on having to repair endless griefing from jerks who smash open your statue for stairs.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@applelove Considering there is a multitude of staff in the town, I'm sure we won't have too many problems :) Any holes and I'll be sure to get that person fucked for sure.

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: spartanfan17
Current paths/professions: Warrior/crafter
Future plans for paths professions Dragoon/Enchanter
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: I heard that Upb34t had quit Glaciem so i really wanted to see what this town was like so i looked at this thread and it looked like a great town to join. Also i need a town that is small and i have always wanted to help create a town from the start. I really would like to work hard to help make this town official.
What can you bring to Stalwart?: I will try to work hard to get materials and to protect our town from greifers(since it's not offical) Im am almost level 20 warrior so i can try to pvp.
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? On teamspeak i can listen but sadly do not have a mic. Also i dont have skype :(:Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?I am skilled in PhotoShop Upb34t and me have talked before about my skills. I created my current signature :D. I guess im sorta a comedian and can make jokes from time to time
Have you read the town/server rules?: Yes and i will follow the rules completely