• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Stalwart {Divine Evil}

nJorby

TNT

IGN:nJorby
Current paths/professions:warrior
Future plans for paths professions:dragoon
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?:need a safe place to rest my head after a day of hunting
What can you bring to Stalwart?:a good pvper and person to protect the Town
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required):yes
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc):im good a sports boxing and football
Have you read the town/server rules?:yes

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@spartanfan17 This town won't be small :) We're planning on some huge expansions. The statue self currently stands at 90 high, so it almost mimics any small Hamlets that are currently present in-game. This is a huge adventure for both Upb34t and I as we've never created something so huge before. Your application is under review.
@nJorby Application also under review.
Should have replies in a few hours, as I've got school until 3pm GMT+0, however @Upb34t will more than likely review such applications when I'm not around.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Update (02/04/2012): Application process has become stricter. Make sure your applications are more in-depth and detailed for more chance of an invitation. Please remember this isn't just a case of applying, but instead we invite those of whom we seem worthy!

arcanegrove

Obsidian
IGN:
Arcanegrove
Current paths/professions:
Almost master Dragoon/almost master crafter
Future plans for paths professions:
Plan on being Dragoon for a long time, and whatever the town need me to be as a crfater.
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?
I've been a part a preaty much inactive town. Searching for pvp have been a big bother, and a town that can orgaize it would definetly have a player call Arcanegrove in it.
What can you bring to Stalwart?
Beside being a decent pvper/builder, im goin to go whatever spec crafter galaxial what me to. I am also a good team player, and unintentualy do extreamly funny things (like randomly hiting the "H" key with spout on high places....)\
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required):
Sorry but ima not allowed (ill leave it at that...)
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc):
Beside being a basketball star and goin to clep out of like 6 dif thing for college and geting high ACT scores.... not really...
Have you read the town/server rules?:
You tell me:) (Meaning yes)

Alkarion

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Alkarion
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've just recently joined and have been a member of Herocraft for about 6 days. Here is my Whitelist Application: http://tiny.cc/tnc5bw
Current paths/professions: Warrior/Crafter
Future plans for paths professions: I am a bit unsure as to how I would like to progress... but I do have a general idea... for Crafter I would most likely spec into Mason/Engineer (for additional building potential) or Merchant/Enchanter (Monetary growth). (EDIT: Also for Warrior... I would most likely pick whichever class has the best tanking abilities otherwise I am unsure)
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: I would like to apply because I like the appeal that the town presents (Giant atlas-esque statue FTW)... as well as some of the general ascetics behind the OP. (EDIT3: >.< I also like the idea that the town is still a WIP. I am interesting in helping build it if my help should be deemed necessary)
What can you bring to Stalwart?: I believe the most essential skill would be my building capability... as you guys have seen :p I like pragmatic structures and systems that incorporate efficiency and creativity into a sublime design... this is somewhat representative in my building abilities/designing. Other than that... there is myself as a person... which I've been told can be likeable? Erm... rather... I am willing to put forth effort into progressing the town for the sake of the town itself... which is particularly reflective of my core personality traits (when faced with a problem.) (EDIT2: Also.. in regards to PvP I think I'm pretty good (As seen in other games) Though I am not too heavy on it. The biggest adversity.. quite frankly is my University's P.O.S. internet connection.)
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): Generally... yes. Just not when my roommates prohibit it for whatever reason (Sleeping primarily)
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): Yes. Primarily certain design skill subsets... particularly in the way of Photoshop (Banner.. website elements etc) I've gained proficiency through self-practice... that is to say I've never studied it formally. I am also a Culinary Arts/Nutrition student in College... so I am an awesome cook/chef. (Not that it really applies to Herocraft)
Have you read the town/server rules?:Yes. I have read the town/server rules.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
XrVO4.png