• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Stalwart {Divine Evil}

toruko

Glowing Redstone
How long have you been on Herocraft?: couple days but ive been busy with homework, so not much progress made. Spring break started today so i plan to change that.
Current paths/professions: Rogue
Future plans for paths professions: thinking ranger or ninja.
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: Im looking for a place to lay my things to which i can return to, allies to assist, and "brothers in war" if you will.
What can you bring to Stalwart?: A capable fighter, former player on singamings heros plugin.
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required):Very much so, i have both skype and teamspeak.
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): I used to dabble in photoshop a bit, nothing major, just text editing. I can upload an old avatar i still use from time to time.
Have you read the town/server rules?:Yessir.

duco232

TNT
IGN: duco232

How long have you been on Herocraft?: since the 11th of november

Current paths/professions: I was a level 45 wiz, but I got bored and decided To become a rogue. Now, I am a level 9 wizard again.
I am also a level 19 crafter.

Future plans for paths professions: master wizard, stay a wizard. Speccing to smith, or farmer.

Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: I really like the thread, and I like evil towns. This town looks very promising, and I would really like to see this become a kingdom!

What can you bring to Stalwart?: pvp skill, resources, a very active member, and more I can't think of ATM.

Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): yes, just going to check if my mic is working properly.

Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): I am a rookie photographer, who enjoys taking photographs of people. Besides that, I am also learning how to use photoshop (using cs5.1 extended) minecraft texturing is also a hobby of mine

Have you read the town/server rules?: just re-read them.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@duco232

Thank you for your application, however, at Stalwart we recruit differently. We place value on good overall behaviour and maturity. Thus we don't accept possible recruits straight away, but instead look at their behaviour and manner.

This does not mean you're not accepted, but that we'll keep a close eye on you ;)

Thanks for understanding :D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
This town gaining members from Glaciem is similar to what happened with Raubtier when Panorama members began joining Raubtier.

So, due to the ex-Glaciem members in here does this mean Panorama's kingdom is dead? :eek:

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
This town gaining members from Glaciem is similar to what happened with Raubtier when Panorama members began joining Raubtier.

So, due to the ex-Glaciem members in here does this mean Panorama's kingdom is dead? :eek:
No, not really. But Glaciem had it coming for some time, the town was dying before they even left.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Masterd Warrior and am a Dragoon now... Yeah I know... Mainstream xD

madsplatter

Diamond
...nowwwww, if a certain lvl 7 warrior was to apply to a certain sexy divine evil town, would that certain lvl 7 warrior be accepted? :eek:

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3