• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Stalwart {Divine Evil}

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
So I made the bank, don't hate on me. I know I'm not the best builder in the world but I tried my best.

Here are a few pictures so you all know where to sell your gold :D

vsFI4h.png

sbsath.png

ydP7fh.png

<3 Trop

IGN: Hoolio_Wong
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A bit on Zeal, and since pretty much the start of DG
Current paths/professions: Currently a Geomancer, but I've done 3/4 Rogue specs and Healer path/Alchemist
Future plans for paths professions: Thief more than likely, maybe a healer spec
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: Because it looks cool and stuff - and Zion diededed :(
What can you bring to Stalwart?: My unclothed self
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): I can listen on TS for MA and stuff. I don't like to be heard #midnightrapist Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): I can draw ligers. Girls like guys with skills like mine.
Have you read the town/server rules?: Yup.

Zadevski

Wood
IGN:viax77
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Since Jan 14
Current paths/professions: Disciple/Crafter
Future plans for paths professions:Cleric and perhaps Caster after that, and farmer after I master Crafter (eventually)
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?:I am looking for a town where one does not fear the censor, and Zion is dead.
What can you bring to Stalwart?:Mad healz and forcepush
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): I should be available on TS for MA and the like.
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc):Composing, and Staying in bronze league on Starcraft
Have you read the town/server rules?:Why yes I have

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey, trop, try contacting mojang and everything you can. if you absolutely CANNOT find a way to get your account back, I will be happy to buy you a new account.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, I have tried to contact Mojang but apparently it takes them months to reply..

I appreciate that you are all trying to help me out but I won't mind if you guys don't want to. I don't want to go begging around... :/

<3 Trop

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Thejoker1177
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6 Months
Current paths/professions: Ranger 31 / Crafter 14 *Mining is no fun.
Future plans for paths professions: I plan to stay ranger until I master. For crafter, I plan to spec after I am done with ranger.
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: Since Glaciem has been removed, I still have not encountered a town as active as Glaciem was. Seeing that most of the people in Stalwart are Glaciem members, I thought it would be great to reunite with some of you guys. On the other hand, the picture of the statue is amazing, and is what made me want to join in the first place.
What can you bring to Stalwart?: Since I am not that good at building, I can bring my Pvp skills. Once I am speced, I could help defend Stalwart from raiders and such.
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): I can listen in. I plan on buying a headset so I can talk on either Skype or Teamspeak.
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): Sadly not anything that can really help the town. I would say I am pretty good at taking photos in minecraft :p
Have you read the town/server rules?: Yep

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: T3h_KrUnkz0r
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Coming up for a year now
Current paths/professions: Thief/Engineer
Future plans for paths professions: Thief/Engineer
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: Coz it looks like noob town.... :D
What can you bring to Stalwart?: Sex.
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): Yarp
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): Sex
Have you read the town/server rules?: No

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: T3h_KrUnkz0r
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Coming up for a year now
Current paths/professions: Thief/Engineer
Future plans for paths professions: Thief/Engineer
Why do you want to apply for Stalwart?: Coz it looks like noob town.... :D
What can you bring to Stalwart?: Sex.
Are you freely available on Skype/Teamspeak? (Not required): Yarp
Do you have any skills outside of Herocraft?(e.g. Photography, design, etc): Sex
Have you read the town/server rules?: No

Perfect app. How did you know we were lacking sex?