• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Stalwart {Divine Evil}

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
It's over for Glaciem, Glaciem is now officially dead. None of the original members are there anymore, what's the point in the town then? Its like picking up on other peoples work/lives :/

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@EtKEnn It hasn't killed it, I had an idea to build a town that reflected on the beauty of the Minecraft world, and then the idea prospered. The statue came about, flourishing in it's natural beauty, attracting the attention of many, from many towns, Glaciem even more so due to the strong bonds of camaraderie that I myself and Upb34t (of whom I first spoke to about this project) share with such citizens.

It was neither mine nor Upb34t's intentions to steal any citizens. We can't help having a nice town, can we?
On a side note, this idea only came about due to the sole fact that Glaciem's citizens foreshadowed it's falling. Preceding the process of design, lore and overall research, there was many comments from the formally founding members of Glaciem saying that 'This town is dying' 'Everyones inactive now' and so on, so I though it was time for a revival. Nothing wrong with that now :)

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
@EtKEnn It hasn't killed it, I had an idea to build a town that reflected on the beauty of the Minecraft world, and then the idea prospered. The statue came about, flourishing in it's natural beauty, attracting the attention of many, from many towns, Glaciem even more so due to the strong bonds of camaraderie that I myself and Upb34t (of whom I first spoke to about this project) share with such citizens.

It was neither mine nor Upb34t's intentions to steal any citizens. We can't help having a nice town, can we?
On a side note, this idea only came about due to the sole fact that Glaciem's citizens foreshadowed it's falling. Preceding the process of design, lore and overall research, there was many comments from the formally founding members of Glaciem saying that 'This town is dying' 'Everyones inactive now' and so on, so I though it was time for a revival. Nothing wrong with that now :)
You are seriously 15! You have the grammar of a teacher or some other old person :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Quiz time: What is my age?

A: 13
B: 15
C: 19

People who know my age already is not allowed to answer :p