• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Added a ''special code'' to the application form, the right answer to the special code is found in the first post, to make sure applicants read all of it. (Protip: It is not found in the history section)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I haven't logged on in a while so....
I payed 280c @ Mille, I have picture proof if needed

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been considering leaving the town for a while now for many reasons that Kenn + Thor know, all you need to know is that i'm tired and need a break. UltimateOptics will be going with me when I leave. I hope to become personal ally depending on thor + the mayor of the town that I join. I'm resigning from the council as I leave which leaves a open space. So i expect you all to work VERY hard for it.

EtKEnn Look after the town and good luck without me
PanFlake We've had some funny times, I'll still be around on TS ;)
MultiHeartGold You're a cool guy even though you thought i hated you :p, anyway we're soon to be allies :D
EvilThor You keep ETk in line!
Ropsux Keep raping dem goons
donaldmax1 Did you leave for BG?
MajorasMask Finish that gawd damn castle!! It's still to boxy!!
@AnyoneElseFromCamThatIDidn'tTag Good luck hope you guys don't miss me too much.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Good news everyone! After much hard work, the castle is finished! :D Or, just about.

You can start moving into the plots now. There should be around 18 plots available, so make your pick. Two of the stairways lead to the plots, the other two lead to the roof. Make sure you replace the dirt when moving around the castle.

The following things still need to be done, but they arn't too important:

- Add bookshelves on each floor. It shouldn't be too hard to know where they go... just follow the examples on the ground floor! :p
- Decorate the ground floor rooms a bit.
- Add a front gate to the castle.

So have fun! :D I'm gonna stay in touch with Camelot, but i've done most of the work I can. I'll still be reserving my plot there! :D Many thanks to:

EtKEnn
EvilThor
judgedread540
UltimateOptics
PanFlake
okmn20
bfittipaldi
Ropsux
xFrozt
@Anyone else who helped! :D

Note: In the event of the town's regions being removed (done so by inactivity, if it were to ever happen), I have been given permission by EtKenn to instantly claim the castle, to later use it as a guild hall for Undergrowth.

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
Good news everyone! After much hard work, the castle is finished! :D Or, just about.

You can start moving into the plots now. There should be around 18 plots available, so make your pick. Two of the stairways lead to the plots, the other two lead to the roof. Make sure you replace the dirt when moving around the castle.

The following things still need to be done, but they arn't too important:

- Add bookshelves on each floor. It shouldn't be too hard to know where they go... just follow the examples on the ground floor! :p
- Decorate the ground floor rooms a bit.
- Add a front gate to the castle.

So have fun! :D I'm gonna stay in touch with Camelot, but i've done most of the work I can. I'll still be reserving my plot there! :D Many thanks to:

EtKEnn
EvilThor
judgedread540
UltimateOptics
PanFlake
okmn20
bfittipaldi
Ropsux
xFrozt
@Anyone else who helped! :D

Note: In the event of the town's regions being removed (done so by inactivity, if it were to ever happen), I have been given permission by EtKenn to instantly claim the castle, to later use it as a guild hall for Undergrowth.
I feel so forgotton :( didnt tag meh

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
So guys and girls of camelot!
I am seeing the progress in town as it forms and I also see certain problems.
I got some announcement to make first of all.

Since Judgredread540 left the town this opens a new council spot,
EtKEnn and me will look out for a new one in these times.

We are also going to start recruting soon.
Don't worry, this do not mean we will be a town filled whit newbies again.
We will filter out the people applying and only accept the people we think belong among us.

I am also looking for ways to make this town better.
I want your suggestion.
This can be everything from arranging raids, getting more/less members, mining trips, more building, more PVP, town tournaments, competitions and so on.
use your fantasy I'l try to do at least some of the things you guys want.

I am also reminding that we still got a town tax.
This is still at 40c/week, and we need that money to pay tax.

I also recommend you guys to use teamspeak.
This is a great tool, you do not "need to" talk if your not confertable whit/able to do that.
Just stay there, hang around and listen to the other people when they're there :p

I will also some time soon begin to clean up in Camelot.
This means removing all "inactive" houses and members.
If you for some reason are inactive or planning to go inactive cause of a reason, make a P.M on the forum including me and kenn (eventually the new council member) telling you are going inactive and why.

Also reminding you guys on that the knight code are still saying it is illegal to raise a sword and skill against any other person from the town or it alliances.
This is disturbing and not funny. You never know how little hp someone got left, and it is ruining peoples armor.

-thor

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It seems that we have lost quite an amount of active members in town today/yesterday
I've experienced worse in Dragon when all my members left for Los Bandidos and Belegost lol. We rised up again. We are far from dead, we are just doing some changes in town that's all ;)

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been considering leaving the town for a while now for many reasons that Kenn + Thor know, all you need to know is that i'm tired and need a break. UltimateOptics will be going with me when I leave. I hope to become personal ally depending on thor + the mayor of the town that I join. I'm resigning from the council as I leave which leaves a open space. So i expect you all to work VERY hard for it.

EtKEnn Look after the town and good luck without me
PanFlake We've had some funny times, I'll still be around on TS ;)
MultiHeartGold You're a cool guy even though you thought i hated you :p, anyway we're soon to be allies :D
EvilThor You keep ETk in line!
Ropsux Keep raping dem goons
donaldmax1 Did you leave for BG?
MajorasMask Finish that gawd damn castle!! It's still to boxy!!
@AnyoneElseFromCamThatIDidn'tTag Good luck hope you guys don't miss me too much.

It's alright, I'm in mineris with you now :p
Our Cameltoeians lair, also
donaldmax1
radicater11
If you guys "want" to get on council you guys better work hard and suck up to Etkenn and Thor (not), just do the right things and eventually you'll get there :D hopefully...