• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Say hello to our two new Council Members:

Ropsux
NamelessFreak

They have been informed with the information they need, and they have as much power as me and will be treated with respect. :D

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Name:bob_de_blastoise
Minecraft Exp:6 months
Herocraft Exp: 1 week :(
Spec or intended spec:caster - wizard
Current level:24
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)PVp and raid with the town and build
What strengths do you bring to the town?:Ill start a shop when I get my profesional as I'm a decent pvper
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)none
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):not that I know of
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?defantly
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?yep
My friend Johnbaur asked me to try and join Camelot

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Ravo492
Minecraft Exp: Been playing since alpha, Know lots about survival and pvp, can build nice houses.
Herocraft Exp: Ive been playing for two days now and im loving it, Iv'e learnt all the basics of herocraft and im hoping that by joining a town i could grow further.
Spec or intended spec:
Current level: 6 warrior 9 crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Survive, Just mine and keep high morale.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Another happy face :), And a growing member, im a good teammember
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) not yet, hoping this would be my first.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yeah.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? yeah.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yes, i wont ignore it.
When you find out that this guy is IRL friend....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'd say this is a pretty historic screenshot taken in Dragongarde. Only seconds after this, one of the greatest wars known to the world of Dragongarde broke out.

tL2Zp.png

Jotamota3006 victim130 xexorian Ah, memories.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Quit it, y'all are making me hurt/laugh/cry/get angry in really wierd ways.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This is fucking awesome. I never knew someone took a printscreen. It's like seeing a picture of the invasion to Poland.
I took a screenshot, because I thought it weird that one of our allies stood outside our gate trying to get in

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Info guys:
I had to change our TS password due to the fun some people from Malkier had when they found the old one.
PM me on the forums or ask around in the ingame chat channel to get the new one.

DO NOT GIVE IT TO NON TOWNIES.
if anyone outside town need that password only the council/sic/mayor can give that away to non townies.

Troy521

Stone
Name: Troy Morrison/Troy521
Minecraft Exp: I have been playing since the Nether update, I do not remember what patch that was.
Herocraft Exp: I have been on for a little over a week. I think I am becoming friends with many of the members but you will have to ask them.
Spec or intended spec: Ranger/Undecided
Current level: 16/11
What do you like to do: I mostly like to PvP and make traps with redstone as I am pretty smart with redstone. Right now I am trying to level and collect resources.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a friendly person with a lot of Minecraft experience. I love being in groups. I can help built or mine whatever I am asked to do. I can also be a leveling partner.
Past Cities/Towns: I applied for Citadel and was accepted but they are never on when I am on and thus have not gotten an invitation to join Citadel yet so I am trying another town with people with better hours.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: N/A
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes
Special Code: HCT7

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The special code is found in the Knight's code, it's an assurance to make sure you read the code properly. Please go back and do so and then update your app.

Troy521

Stone
Name: Troy Morrison/Troy521
Minecraft Exp: I have been playing since the Nether update, I do not remember what patch that was.
Herocraft Exp: I have been on for a little over a week. I think I am becoming friends with many of the members but you will have to ask them.
Spec or intended spec: Ranger/Undecided
Current level: 16/11
What do you like to do: I mostly like to PvP and make traps with redstone as I am pretty smart with redstone. Right now I am trying to level and collect resources.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a friendly person with a lot of Minecraft experience. I love being in groups. I can help built or mine whatever I am asked to do. I can also be a leveling partner.
Past Cities/Towns: I applied for Citadel and was accepted but they are never on when I am on and thus have not gotten an invitation to join Citadel yet so I am trying another town with people with better hours.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: N/A
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes
Special Code: E-clips sux

Edit: Changed the special code.
Sorry for double post, It would not let me edit my previous one.

SoulCal

Dirt
Name: Jacky Chen IGN: SoulCal
Minecraft Exp: Ive been living in the frozen wastelands of minecraft for almost forever. Since alpha I've been playing throughout different communities and minecraft servers.
Herocraft Exp: I am quite new to the HeroCraft mod, however I've read the wiki several times as I was deciding on which path I should take, so Im quite familiar of what to be aware of. This is my third day on this server.
Spec or intended spec: Caster+Crafter. I intend to become a wizard.
Current level: Currently Caster: 15 Crafter: 11.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) In terms of building or work that needs to be done, I can be flexible with any task that is presented to me.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I've been playing minecraft for quite a large period of time. I am willing to share my knowledge and share some insight within this community. Some of my strengths would definitely be PVP, traps, anything related to redstone, building, and especially mining.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) ---
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None, first guild.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Understood.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? If any alliance including our stronghold itself is in any danger I will be there.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, I will uphold The Knight's Code to the fullest extent of my ability.
Special Code: E-clips sux.-

Additional Information:
I live in the Eastern Timezone (-5). Usually I am on teamspeak when I go on minecraft. Also, Johnbaur would like to recommend this application as he recommended me to Camelot ^^.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Jacky Chen IGN: SoulCal
Minecraft Exp: Ive been living in the frozen wastelands of minecraft for almost forever. Since alpha I've been playing throughout different communities and minecraft servers.
Herocraft Exp: I am quite new to the HeroCraft mod, however I've read the wiki several times as I was deciding on which path I should take, so Im quite familiar of what to be aware of. This is my third day on this server.
Spec or intended spec: Caster+Crafter. I intend to become a wizard.
Current level: Currently Caster: 15 Crafter: 11.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) In terms of building or work that needs to be done, I can be flexible with any task that is presented to me.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I've been playing minecraft for quite a large period of time. I am willing to share my knowledge and share some insight within this community. Some of my strengths would definitely be PVP, traps, anything related to redstone, building, and especially mining.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) ---
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None, first guild.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Understood.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? If any alliance including our stronghold itself is in any danger I will be there.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, I will uphold The Knight's Code to the fullest extent of my ability.
Special Code: E-clips sux.-

Additional Information:
I live in the Eastern Timezone (-5). Usually I am on teamspeak when I go on minecraft. Also, Johnbaur would like to recommend this application as he recommended me to Camelot ^^.

Aaaaaaaacccepted!
Welcomme to Camelot!
Pleas talk to EtKEnn, Ropsux, NamelessFreak or me ingame, for ingame chat and town perms.