• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

stsninja

Wood
Name:stsninja
Minecraft Exp: Ive played mc ever since last christmas
Herocraft Exp: Been playing herocraft for a month
Spec or intended spec:Ninja
Current level:19
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Honestly, I like to just mob hunt. I have a laggy computer so I suck at pvp.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Usually supplies and information
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): genesis and citadel
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? you know it
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yep
Special Code: E-clipse sux.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name:stsninja
Minecraft Exp: Ive played mc ever since last christmas
Herocraft Exp: Been playing herocraft for a month
Spec or intended spec:Ninja
Current level:19
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Honestly, I like to just mob hunt. I have a laggy computer so I suck at pvp.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Usually supplies and information
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): genesis and citadel
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? you know it
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yep
May I ask why you are no longer a member of Citadel and/or Genesis?

Name:TalonWhisper
Minecraft Exp: I have been playing minecraft for a week or so.
Herocraft Exp: This is my second day on herocraft
Spec or intended spec: No idea. Currently I am leaning toward Wizard/Miner, but I am open to ideas and changing that for the benefit of the town
Current level: 12/14
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like mining and exploring, punctuated by bouts of building and farming.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a good miner and worker. Still practicing on building though. I have no meaningful redstone experience.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes
Special Code: E-clips sux.

Edit: Application Withdrawn. I have decided to join another town.

Name: MagicMatchsticks
Minecraft Exp: Since June 22'nd, 2010
Herocraft Exp: Have been playing for a while, but took a leave of absence.
Spec or intended spec: Wizard, most likely.
Current level:7
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I don't really know, I enjoy building but not as much as killing monsters.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Not much, except my force of personality and determination.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): This one!
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I was not
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Absolutely!
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Forever!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: MagicMatchsticks
Minecraft Exp: Since June 22'nd, 2010
Herocraft Exp: Have been playing for a while, but took a leave of absence.
Spec or intended spec: Wizard, most likely.
Current level:7
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I don't really know, I enjoy building but not as much as killing monsters.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Not much, except my force of personality and determination.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): This one!
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I was not
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Absolutely!
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Forever!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?
Accepted! Well written application and you should have quite some experience with HC already. :p

Get with me, EvilThor , Ropsux or NamelessFreak for region access & information. ;)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay, I've been accepted ages ago, but no one will show me where cam is. This is starting to get ridiculous...
As etkenn stated when you were accepted, you have to get whit EtKEnn or me in game. You can also talk to Ropsux and NamelessFreak if we are not online, to get the info needed.
we will of course and have of course look out for your name, but it's hard to spot on a server in this size.

3zer

Glowing Redstone
As etkenn stated when you were accepted, you have to get whit EtKEnn or me in game. You can also talk to Ropsux and NamelessFreak if we are not online, to get the info needed.
we will of course and have of course look out for your name, but it's hard to spot on a server in this size.
I'm in the Cam chat whenever I'm online, so I'll look out for you guys next time I'm on.

Should we, perhaps, have a layer of the Undercity devoted to growing trees?
If I were given permission, I could do the excavation myself, and I have some saplings.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Should we, perhaps, have a layer of the Undercity devoted to growing trees?
If I were given permission, I could do the excavation myself, and I have some saplings.
EvilThor What do you think? A tree farm would be nice, even though we have tons of trees a min walk away from Camelot.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I would love a tree farm (sorry for the late reply).
If we had a farm people wouldn't need to cut down trees outside and we get a lovely forest outside.

@all cam citizens and council (like EtKEnn, Ropsux, NamelessFreak, Jotamota3006, Johnbaur, SoulCal, Troy521 (didn't tag everyone, so don't feel bad if I didn't tag you)) need to join the brand new and super awesome Camelot group.
You find it here on the forums, on the menubar (right between "store" and "chat".

Ancile

Glowstone
Name: Wayne
Minecraft Exp: Since November 10th, 2010.
Herocraft Exp: Herocraft veteran.
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon
Current level:
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Grinding.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good worker, good with communication.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Fortuna, Canterlot, & Legacy.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): ..Canterlot. EtK thought I was raiding the town, whilst still in the town. But I wasn't.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Wayne
Minecraft Exp: Since November 10th, 2010.
Herocraft Exp: Herocraft veteran.
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon
Current level:
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Grinding.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good worker, good with communication.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Fortuna, Canterlot, & Legacy.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): ..Canterlot. EtK thought I was raiding the town, whilst still in the town. But I wasn't.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Aaaaaaacceepted!
You've already talked to me for coords and info in game so I was fastest EtKEnn, Ropsux, NamelessFreak :D

Rember to keep out ch pw secret and join our group on the forum.