• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Wayne
Minecraft Exp: Since November 10th, 2010.
Herocraft Exp: Herocraft veteran.
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon
Current level:
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Grinding.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good worker, good with communication.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Fortuna, Canterlot, & Legacy.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): ..Canterlot. EtK thought I was raiding the town, whilst still in the town. But I wasn't.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes
Special Code: E-clipse sux.
If you was whitelisted in 2010, why don't you have an [Elite] title yet?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Good lord, if I meet this guy in Camelot...
Well, let's just say that if he's accepted consider this my two-weeks notice.
Don't worry.

Me and EvilThor finished the roads to Skyforge and Newerth. All that remains is one more bridge needed over a river to Skyforge.

Name: danieljsmith
Minecraft Exp: about 1 year 3 months
Herocraft Exp: about 10 months
Spec or intended spec: Disciple, Farmer
Current level: Level 16 Disciple, Level 14 Crafter
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Exploring, Building Bases in Wilderness. My favorite thing is defending (The town).
What strengths do you bring to the town?: good pve, fair pvp, good builder,
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) canterlot (I was online during the series of attacks, I actually met the group attacking Canterlot, and warned it), windhelm
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, I was removed from windhelm because I stopped playing, and couldn't pay the taxes while offline.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yes
Special Code:E-Clips sux

Ropsux

TNT
Name: danieljsmith
Minecraft Exp: about 1 year 3 months
Herocraft Exp: about 10 months
Spec or intended spec: Disciple, Farmer
Current level: Level 16 Disciple, Level 14 Crafter
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Exploring, Building Bases in Wilderness. My favorite thing is defending (The town).
What strengths do you bring to the town?: good pve, fair pvp, good builder,
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) canterlot (I was online during the series of attacks, I actually met the group attacking Canterlot, and warned it), windhelm
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, I was removed from windhelm because I stopped playing, and couldn't pay the taxes while offline.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yes
Special Code:E-Clips sux

Accepted!
Get with me, EtKEnn, EvilThor or NamelessFreak in-game for region access and information!
:)

Jpenguin

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Jpenguin
Minecraft Exp: I've played minecraft since Infdev, February 2010 to be exact.
Herocraft Exp: I've played herocraft since
Spec or intended spec:Samurai, and miner.
Current level: Samurai - 17 Crafter 20
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to PvP on raids, but honestly I love to mine.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I really like to mine and PvP. I love to go strip mining, it's a great time waster and a great income.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.
Special Code: E-Clips sux.