• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

xFrozt

Coal

MajorasMask I know I've ask you this before but can you list the materials we will need in the forums so the town could gather these materials to increase the progress of the castle?

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I wont be able to play for the next couple of weeks because I am very busy with school. I will pay the town tax when I get back and even an extra amount. Im sorry and please dont remove me from the town!

Well I logged on today and payed taxes for 10 weeks ;)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
here sir we have the definition of a narcistic lying egomaniac. I am suppose to be the ambassador from SF to CT but konw i clearly know to ask to lower rank citizens to peace treaty.
also PanFlake lolo5266 and donaldmax1 Hi sorry I havent been on lately, IRL has been a mess, hope CT is growing finely
And who are you?
I've never heard of you on zeal or Dragongarde?

Etkenn asked wolever to leave the thread, since he didn't see any point in his post, then he posted again.
Kenn and me asked him again to leave, and then victim, jaif and you come over and start bashing us for telling wolever to stop spamming our thread.
May you pleas stop, this is fucking irrelevant to my towns thread.

(You may be the ambassador from SF to CAM, but that doesn't mean the council of CAM will threat you any different from any other citizen of SF)

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Why do these idiots from all the XD towns just come in and spam our thread? Im getting useless alerts, which I do not like.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
The following blocks are needed for the castle:

- Red Wool
- Smoothstone Bricks
- Smoothstone Halfsteps
- Smoothstone
- Bookshelves
- Normal Wood (From oak trees)
- Glass
- Obsidian
- Black Wool
- Sponges

WE NEED A LOT OF SMOOTHSTONE. Get it... NOW! :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The following blocks are needed for the castle:

- Red Wool
- Smoothstone Bricks
- Smoothstone Halfsteps
- Smoothstone
- Bookshelves
- Normal Wood (From oak trees)
- Glass
- Obsidian
- Black Wool
- Sponges

WE NEED A LOT OF SMOOTHSTONE. Get it... NOW! :D
Time to start gathering. The wool shouldn't be a problem or what Ropsux ? We'll have to farm a ton of reeds and some leather for the bookcases, our crazy miners like judgedread540 should have some cobble we can smelt (lol) for the Obsidian and glass, we'll just have to farm the obby and steal sand from deserts (Without ruining the desert).

here sir we have the definition of a narcistic lying egomaniac. I am suppose to be the ambassador from SF to CT but konw i clearly know to ask to lower rank citizens to peace treaty.
also PanFlake lolo5266 and donaldmax1 Hi sorry I havent been on lately, IRL has been a mess, hope CT is growing finely
You come to my thread and talk trash and bullshit? First off, I've told WoleverEntun to keep his citizens away from this thread, and he even told you guys to not post here. Second, I don't care if you call yourself Ambassador, I can't remember I gave you any special position towards Camelot and third, if SF wants peace, Entun and his managers will have to talk with Thor and his managers.

Anyone who isn't applying, talking diplomacy or simply are friends of the town will have their posts reported for removal from now on.

WoleverEntun - I am sorry for the harsh words spoken towards you, I had a bad day. Please keep your citizens from posting on Camelot's thread, unless any of your Managers are here to talk diplomacy.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Oh, by the way guys, i've got all the obsidian required (I mined it ages ago for my noble plot, but I have since ''re''-mined it).

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Algsa777 - Please quit with your random F-Palming on mine and Thor's posts, you're not making this situation any better.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3

Yeah its going good, getting better.

twigs11

Iron
Hey Ken, not sure if you remember me from the last map, just returning back to Herocraft and i remembered how much i loved playing with you guys in Canterlot. Expecially that war against Xexo. Well here's my app.
Name: twigs11
Minecraft Exp:2+ years
Herocraft Exp: Was in Canterlot with you guys
Spec or intended spec: Caster --> Wizard
Current level: 5 :p
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Everything, not picky at all.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I know how to take orders
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Canterlot :D
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nooope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Of course
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Indeed

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey Ken, not sure if you remember me from the last map, just returning back to Herocraft and i remembered how much i loved playing with you guys in Canterlot. Expecially that war against Xexo. Well here's my app.
Name: twigs11
Minecraft Exp:2+ years
Herocraft Exp: Was in Canterlot with you guys
Spec or intended spec: Caster --> Wizard
Current level: 5 :p
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Everything, not picky at all.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I know how to take orders
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Canterlot :D
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nooope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Of course
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Indeed
Accepted, get with EvilThor or judgedread540 In Game. I won't be on untill late tonight.

Name: LoganWearsGucci
Minecraft Exp: I love creating. Made a huge ass turtle arena. Working on a greek myth server with Twigs11
Herocraft Exp: None (new member)
Spec or intended spec: Rogue, spec undecided
Current level: 1
What do you like to do: I'd like to level up as fast as possible. Interested in raiding alot
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can listen to orders. I will be serious about the game play
Past Cities/Towns: None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? Never been in a town
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Name: Jotamota
Minecraft Exp: About 2 years now
Herocraft Exp: 1 year (2 maps)
Spec or intended spec: Ninja / Engie
Current level: 15 Rogue
What do you like to do: Engineer all the way!
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Looooads of redstone knowledge and building expertise.
Past Cities/Towns: Canterlot (lol) and Moonfall (both past map)
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? Nope.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yep.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Double yep.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Triple yep!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Jotamota
Minecraft Exp: About 2 years now
Herocraft Exp: 1 year (2 maps)
Spec or intended spec: Ninja / Engie
Current level: 15 Rogue
What do you like to do: Engineer all the way!
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Looooads of redstone knowledge and building expertise.
Past Cities/Towns: Canterlot (lol) and Moonfall (both past map)
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? Nope.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yep.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Double yep.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Triple yep!
Half a year would be more accurate, but accepted anyway!

ThexSilverHD

Stone
Minecraft Exp: 2years
Herocraft Exp: None although I have played other servers with the Heroes Mod.
Spec or intended spec: Rogue,Samurai Crafter, Whatever Cam needs.
Current level: 3,1
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to pvp and raid.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Pvp and support in raids when i lvl
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yessir!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes!

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft Exp: 2years
Herocraft Exp: None although I have played other servers with the Heroes Mod.
Spec or intended spec: Rogue,Samurai Crafter, Whatever Cam needs.
Current level: 3,1
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to pvp and raid.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Pvp and support in raids when i lvl
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yessir!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes!
Accepted,
Your brother is awesome + you seem cool,
Get with me, EtKEnn or EvilThor in game to get started.