• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Aldrigg

Wood
Since you asked for it EtKEnn, here you go:

Name: Aldrigg
Minecraft Exp: I have been playing minecraft since the days that there were no rainy to be seen on the skies, wolves were yet to be discovered, there weren't any Fortresses on the Nether and no End to any history. The 1.4 beta version, that is it.
Herocraft Exp: Started playing at Febuary, but had to stop due to university (and other games, lol). Now imma trying to come back here. Not sure if i'm gonna be an active player, that is, if i'm gonna have time to log in constantly, but hey, i'd like to be in Camelot for the time beeing
Spec or intended spec: TBA (not sure just yet)
Current level: 1
What do you like to do: Building, mining, beeing part of a strong community (Camelot) helping it grow in the ways i can do that
What strengths do you bring to the town: I can mine, craft, build, really, anything needed if i'm online. I wanna see Camelot grow, for the good ol' times sake, so i'm willing to make my online time help the city.
Past Cities/Towns: Canterlot
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Nevah
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yup, of course.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yup again, of course.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: (Why not a 3rd time?) And another yup, for a triple yup.

And judgedread540 , you should chill a bit. Ever considered vacations? Still, let us not make this little misunderstanding personal. Looking foward to be playing with you.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
"and the Great WoleverEntun planned to make a Kingdom " I should be on your town friend's list, being such a great guy and all :p !
You're pathetic. Please get out of my thread, I can't stand weak puppets. (I thought I stated so in the Lore)

But then I'd have to break our town rules ;)
And guess what, I'd be okay with this.

Since you asked for it EtKEnn, here you go:

Name: Aldrigg
Minecraft Exp: I have been playing minecraft since the days that there were no rainy to be seen on the skies, wolves were yet to be discovered, there weren't any Fortresses on the Nether and no End to any history. The 1.4 beta version, that is it.
Herocraft Exp: Started playing at Febuary, but had to stop due to university (and other games, lol). Now imma trying to come back here. Not sure if i'm gonna be an active player, that is, if i'm gonna have time to log in constantly, but hey, i'd like to be in Camelot for the time beeing
Spec or intended spec: TBA (not sure just yet)
Current level: 1
What do you like to do: Building, mining, beeing part of a strong community (Camelot) helping it grow in the ways i can do that
What strengths do you bring to the town: I can mine, craft, build, really, anything needed if i'm online. I wanna see Camelot grow, for the good ol' times sake, so i'm willing to make my online time help the city.
Past Cities/Towns: Canterlot
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: Nevah
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yup, of course.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yup again, of course.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: (Why not a 3rd time?) And another yup, for a triple yup.

And judgedread540 , you should chill a bit. Ever considered vacations? Still, let us not make this little misunderstanding personal. Looking foward to be playing with you.
Canterlot as previous town? Wasn't that town lead by that EtKEnn guy? Ew.

Accepted! Welcome back Aldrigg ;)

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
And guess what, I'd be okay with this.
I actually aldready broke it before the 1.4 update to HC. I went to SkyForge in the hopes of a solo-raid, and he came right in front of me, unarmed and highly low levelled. Just had to. But when I got in, there was nobody to kill anymore :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I actually aldready broke it before the 1.4 update to HC. I went to SkyForge in the hopes of a solo-raid, and he came right in front of me, unarmed and highly low levelled. Just had to. But when I got in, there was nobody to kill anymore :(
WoleverEntun, King of combat logging, didn't combat log on you? Dude, congratz!

He also tells his members to combat log, they have combat logged so many times whenever they seem my name tag now I can't keep the count.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I thought EtKEnn told you get gtfo of our town thread, we don't want spamming and trolling here.
This thread is for stuff related to town or for the towns citizens.
-thanks
Dear Camelot
I really do not wish a flame war to spark, nor do I think you guys are being rational. He was simply making idle chat :( and I think you guys should apologize to him for the very immature welcome you gave him. Although I too also wish to compliment your lore and the amazing accuracy despite a few events which were left out. Very well done!
-Sincerely
Victor
Victim130
Brendan MacNab

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We should just leave, nothing, even friendly gestures will probably be interpreted properly. Just a precaution incase it escalates.

Dear Camelot,
Sorry for bothering you guys with feathery talk.
-jaif14
I just told your Mayor to leave, so now his manager comes here? Danda - Please remove content by Jaif14 and WoleverEntun. We want our town thread to focuse around town relevant things and applications. Thanks.

WoleverEntun - If you really wonder why I dislike you, i'll tell you why. I was quite shocked when I logged on one day, and the first thing I saw was you mentioning Camelot's name in OffTopic, bashing our town. I asked why you were talking about is in a public channel, obviousy trying to cause mischief towards Camelot, and you replied telling me that I should just shut up.
Some of your members later tried to troll me and some of my members, so I decided to act against you. Now everytime i've seen you, you have simply logged off which is against the rules aswell as proving your honour means shit. Yet you go around with a ton of meaningless titles like Former King of Edolas, when KoE died before it was even born because of yourself being afraid and stupid.

victim130 - I can't say I have a quarrel with any NW members as I've hanged out with several of them and I see that they are actually quite interesting to talk with. Most of you are very mature, and really contrast the other towns in XD. Even though I don't want a hostile relation between NW and Cam, I can't ignore all the hate from SF and E.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I just told your Mayor to leave, so now his manager comes here? Danda - Please remove content by Jaif14 and WoleverEntun. We want our town thread to focuse around town relevant things and applications. Thanks.
I'm sorry. I thought I was supporting us to leave by posting.

Also wildarm5, your not representing SF very well.

I'm sincerely sorry for disturbing you guys. I will delete my post at your request.
I will remind our SF citizens not to post here unless it is relevant.
-jaif14

Edit: I hope to see a friendly alliance between us someday.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
First of I would like to apologize for posting when or was unnecessary and unasked to town affairs. I like most Camelot citizens and try to be civil at all times too them. When you logged I on and saw my remarks in O chat, you did not see the full conversation, or enough if it to judge it's content., wildarm5 has in the past and now proved a loyal, friendly and competent member of my town. This map I have done my best to maintain the good reputation of SF, but I realize that I must go further. Please tell me if any of my citizens in particular is acting immaturely, and I will discipline them. Again, if this particular post is unwanted, feel t free to have it removed.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
EtKEnn Come on man, who gives two shits whether he bashes your town? It's a game. His post here wasn't hostile nor needed reason for you to require them to be removed. Grow up, kenn. In these lasts posts you've shown camelot up more than their towns.

WoleverEntun victim130 jaif14 You guys came here with no bad intentions i can tell, i'm sure kenn will be fine after his period.