• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Hard at work designing the Altum Town hall.

2012-03-18_09.39.54.png

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Latest memo? Put A everywhere so you don't forget what town you're in.

2012-03-18_10.04.35.png

For the lost.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
I have no clue who carlover is or what they're on about.

Anyway. Planning of the town hall's coming along. :D

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry guys but my hard drive crashed and im still downloading everything onto my new solid-state drive :> cost my 200 T.T but its well worth it. anyways. I apologize that I gave no warning to my leaving as i said. i was kinda forced.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
yea i know. there is so much that needs to be done in and around altum but i just havnt the time lol. i am actually planning on creating a guild. one that specializes in pvp. max member count 10.

Will have some problems with the internet this week, so I won't be able to play that much (I'll play when I get the chance, though). Too bad that this happend on the release day of the new patch :(

IGN? RedNeckScholar
When did you join HeroCraft? Yesterday.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? mazzima
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? The ranger seems to be along the lines of my preferd style of game play, so i think ill mozy on into one of them as soon as i can. As for profession, it is as of now undecided. Given that i enjoy being an integral part of what ever group I'm playing with it will be something utilitarian, and useful for more then just my self though.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? Well! I have considerable time on my hands, play well with others, and rather enjoy building and mining. I plan well, don't mind sharing and genuinely like to help out.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? Not a one. This will be my first foray into Hero Craft.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes.
Additional information pertaining to your application? Deep fried chicken in bacon fat, and real butter with a light flower batter spiced with chilli peppers. Hope to see you soon! That is all.

IGN? Cushiondude
When did you join HeroCraft? I just applied since my friends want me to play.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? Those friends are mazzima and redneckscholar
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I'm thinking dragoon and engineer.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I'm a pretty good builder and redstone is my friend.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? none
Can you use TeamSpeak? Can and will.
Additional information pertaining to your application?

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? RedNeckScholar
When did you join HeroCraft? Yesterday.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? mazzima
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? The ranger seems to be along the lines of my preferd style of game play, so i think ill mozy on into one of them as soon as i can. As for profession, it is as of now undecided. Given that i enjoy being an integral part of what ever group I'm playing with it will be something utilitarian, and useful for more then just my self though.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? Well! I have considerable time on my hands, play well with others, and rather enjoy building and mining. I plan well, don't mind sharing and genuinely like to help out.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? Not a one. This will be my first foray into Hero Craft.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes.
Additional information pertaining to your application? Deep fried chicken in bacon fat, and real butter with a light flower batter spiced with chilli peppers. Hope to see you soon! That is all.
IGN? Cushiondude
When did you join HeroCraft? I just applied since my friends want me to play.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? Those friends are mazzima and redneckscholar
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I'm thinking dragoon and engineer.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I'm a pretty good builder and redstone is my friend.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? none
Can you use TeamSpeak? Can and will.
Additional information pertaining to your application?
Awesome applications, let me know when you can be online and on TeamSpeak, we'll get you both setup with plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.