• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonxman

Obsidian
LOL, I've had it happen to me so yea.... it's one of those minecraft things.... and it's very rare, like 1/50 chance it seems

Demonxman

Obsidian
wut, leaving altum?
I was, I'm just irritated at the beguiler, we are forced to be a group only spec and that's just unfair, most every other spec can choose, why are we put in that special little place where we need to be in a group to be effective?

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
I was, I'm just irritated at the beguiler, we are forced to be a group only spec and that's just unfair, most every other spec can choose, why are we put in that special little place where we need to be in a group to be effective?
what?

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
beguilers are meant for team ganking. they suck alone but with a team they are great. only for piggify

Super593

Glowstone
IGN?Super593
When did you join HeroCraft?February
How did you hear about Altum?Forums
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select?Planning on being a Necro/Engi
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?I have great teamwork qualities.Good strategist,and overall can cooperate with other members.
Previous towns (list all)?Cerebus
Additional information pertaining to your application?Eh Thats all there is to it.

Belfis

Glowstone
IGN? belfis
When did you join HeroCraft? 3 months ago
How did you hear about Altum? scrolling through pages and this town looked the most honest and reliable
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? dragoon/mason
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?because i'm a very honest player and love to PvP
Previous towns (list all)?None
Additional information pertaining to your application?great builder and PvPer love to share i will give gold if needed

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
oh new recruits :> i love new recruits! @0xthoth come on and accept them already :p and Pallyaladin take your time bro, work def takes priority over minecraft. sometimes i have to work closing shift and opening shift which makes it where i have no time for anything but sleep and little of that.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN?Super593
When did you join HeroCraft?February
How did you hear about Altum?Forums
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select?Planning on being a Necro/Engi
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?I have great teamwork qualities.Good strategist,and overall can cooperate with other members.
Previous towns (list all)?Cerebus
Additional information pertaining to your application?Eh Thats all there is to it.

Great, PM me when you will be in-game and we'll get you setup.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Anyone know what he's up to? Haven't seen him in a while and he has been removed from the council :/

Bananafuton finally contacted me saying that he has chosen not to play Minecraft as much anymore, he may get on sometime in the future, but he has essentially moved on. This goes for celticwelsh I assume as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.