• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN? Turwaithonelf
When did you join HeroCraft? around august 2011
How did you hear about Altum? From my friends Super and Belfis
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Wizard, either smith, enchanter, or alchemist.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? All i need is dirt to fight, and i love to build.
Previous towns (list all)? Solitude.
Additional information pertaining to your application? must I msg you saying "Slime me" or is it not necessary anymore?

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? Turwaithonelf
When did you join HeroCraft? around august 2011
How did you hear about Altum? From my friends Super and Belfis
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Wizard, either smith, enchanter, or alchemist.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? All i need is dirt to fight, and i love to build.
Previous towns (list all)? Solitude.
Additional information pertaining to your application? must I msg you saying "Slime me" or is it not necessary anymore?

Super who? and Belfis who? (full IGNs please).
Why are you leaving Solitude?
Can you use TeamSpeak?

Yah don't worry about the "Slime me" that was old, I'll update the application now.

Other than that, your application looks good and we can find a time for you to move.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Can you use TeamSpeak?

Yah don't worry about the "Slime me" that was old, I'll update the application now.

Other than that, your application looks good and we can find a time for you to move.
Super593
and belfis -> Last 2 guys that applied :p

Can you use TeamSpeak?

I left solitude to join friends i am parting with. Belfis and super are the two people who just applied for this town before me. Belfis is the full IGN and I cant remember the rest of super's IGN. I am currently trying to get Teamspeak as well.

EDIT:
Super593
and belfis -> Last 2 guys that applied :p
Oh, and what he said

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Great, well everyone try and get on sometime today, so we can get you over here and settled in. Our cords are 400,-1850

mazzima

Coal
IGN? Mazzima
When did you join HeroCraft? about a week ago
How did you hear about Altum? ka1 and his friends
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Disciple or Bloodmage and most likely enchanter, not sold on any profession yet, got a long way to go.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I'm on quite a bit, also would love to help out anyone and everyone.
Previous towns (list all)? Glaciem
Additional information pertaining to your application? Still in Glaciem, but after running a few MAs with your guys... I feel Altum is more of a place for me.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? Mazzima
When did you join HeroCraft? about a week ago
How did you hear about Altum? ka1 and his friends
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Disciple or Bloodmage and most likely enchanter, not sold on any profession yet, got a long way to go.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I'm on quite a bit, also would love to help out anyone and everyone.
Previous towns (list all)? Glaciem
Additional information pertaining to your application? Still in Glaciem, but after running a few MAs with your guys... I feel Altum is more of a place for me.

Ka1 has told me that he thinks you would be a good addition to Altum, if you are still serious about joining, let me know when you will be on and we can get you set up with a plot.

mazzima

Coal
Ka1 has told me that he thinks you would be a good addition to Altum, if you are still serious about joining, let me know when you will be on and we can get you set up with a plot.
Well it seems I've been crucified without a trial at Glaciem, so I'll be getting with you as soon as I can.

Demonxman

Obsidian
wow... really? what a bunch of noblits, you'll be just at home here in altum and I can assure you no one is gonna attack you if you leave us for another town.

Status
Not open for further replies.