• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
lmao! @RedNeckScholar im so glad we are getting you guys in the town :> awesome. just awesome. so getting maz to join us was such a good choice. glaciem really fucked up haha

IGN?
PedzThePedo
When did you join HeroCraft?
A while ago, but I've only really gotten into it in the last few days.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?
I forget his name at the moment, but someone from Altum after I fought zombies with him.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?
I plan to be a wizard, currently caster level 8.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?
I'm good at exploring the world and collecting pretty much any type of resource. I'm also a fan of farming.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?
Nope, haven't been part of another town.
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Nope, sorry.
Additional information pertaining to your application?
Don't exactly know what to write here, so...

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN?
PedzThePedo
When did you join HeroCraft?
A while ago, but I've only really gotten into it in the last few days.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?
I forget his name at the moment, but someone from Altum after I fought zombies with him.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?
I plan to be a wizard, currently caster level 8.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?
I'm good at exploring the world and collecting pretty much any type of resource. I'm also a fan of farming.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?
Nope, haven't been part of another town.
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Nope, sorry.
Additional information pertaining to your application?
Don't exactly know what to write here, so...

Sounds great, talk to any of my council members, SIC, or me about getting a plot.

Beastt, the only reason I joined that clan was 'cos my friends made it and wanted me in there, and how exactly was a "sorta a nub"?

IGN? Ulterior941
When did you join HeroCraft? I have played herocraft off and on for several months. I started on the previous map and when I heard the new map was coming decided to take a break, and here I am. Back again :)
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? I was wandering around taking a look at the map and saw the most beautiful walls I've seen in minecraft.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Rouge 3, Crafter 2
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I'm a mature, all around good, kind hearted person, and a great decision maker and I love mining. I'm not an amazing building but I hate ugly structures.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? On the previous map I was a citizen of Ironpass.
Can you use TeamSpeak? I like ventrilo but I can figure out TeamSpeak.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I'm 20 years old. I live in Florida, USA. I'm most active late at night or during the day Saturday - Tuesday.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? Ulterior941
When did you join HeroCraft? I have played herocraft off and on for several months. I started on the previous map and when I heard the new map was coming decided to take a break, and here I am. Back again :)
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? I was wandering around taking a look at the map and saw the most beautiful walls I've seen in minecraft.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Rouge 3, Crafter 2
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I'm a mature, all around good, kind hearted person, and a great decision maker and I love mining. I'm not an amazing building but I hate ugly structures.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? On the previous map I was a citizen of Ironpass.
Can you use TeamSpeak? I like ventrilo but I can figure out TeamSpeak.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I'm 20 years old. I live in Florida, USA. I'm most active late at night or during the day Saturday - Tuesday.
Nice application, I'll approve you. We're still in construction phase of the city, but we did design some pretty amazing walls. :D

Anyway it'd be nice if you could use Teamspeak since we use the herocraft TS3 chat, it's a good place to talk to us personally and get to know other members.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
you know, a few hours before ult posted his ap i was thinking about making a post saying apply to altum today for free dirt.... i dont think he would have applied if i had haha. any who, Welcome aboard fella. im glad the majority of our members are over 17, well the active ones anyways.

you know, a few hours before ult posted his ap i was thinking about making a post saying apply to altum today for free dirt.... i dont think he would have applied if i had haha. any who, Welcome aboard fella. im glad the majority of our members are over 17, well the active ones anyways.

*cough* *cough*

Hail and well met fellow adventurers!

IGN? pringerx1337

When did you join HeroCraft? March 13th

How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? In the trade chat, ka1margonar was asking for black wool. I was lucky to have run into a black sheep that I was able to salvage some wool from. I made the intense journey to his area, and talked to him about the town. I was informed to apply and have just now found the thread.

What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Currently I am a Warrior and Crafter. I would like to be a Dragoon and Farmer, as far as right now. :)

What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I try to be a friendly person, and I like to build. I have built a bridge and hanging cage near the haunted house. They are not the best, but I try as best as I can. :) I also will do my best to help out fellow town mates.

Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? The only town that I am a part of is my scary underground "pleasedon'tkillme" cave.

Can you use TeamSpeak? I can definitely try! I think I may have used it before, for a DnD session or two.

Additional information pertaining to your application? 28, live in UT. I am on usually later on in the day. I also like to tell jokes. Here you go: What do old people smell like? Depends. :)

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4

IGN? pringerx1337

How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? In the trade chat, ka1margonar was asking for black wool. I was lucky to have run into a black sheep that I was able to salvage some wool from. I made the intense journey to his area, and talked to him about the town. I was informed to apply and have just now found the thread.

What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Currently I am a Warrior and Crafter. I would like to be a Dragoon and Farmer, as far as right now. :)

What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I try to be a friendly person, and I like to build. I have built a bridge and hanging cage near the haunted house. They are not the best, but I try as best as I can. :) I also will do my best to help out fellow town mates.

Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? The only town that I am a part of is my scary underground "pleasedon'tkillme" cave.

Can you use TeamSpeak? I can definitely try! I think I may have used it before, for a DnD session or two.

Additional information pertaining to your application? 28, live in UT. I am on usually later on in the day. I also like to tell jokes. Here you go: What do old people smell like? Depends. :)
I just want to add that he made the trip to sell me a single black wool. i was so suprised he came all the way from spawn to deliver it. btw i saaw that cage and i couldnt help but wonder who built and it and now i do! haha awesome. just awesome.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4

*cough* *cough*
omg i tried to reply to this but actually reported it... T.T such a fail.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4

IGN? pringerx1337

Nice application, we're definitely looking to recruit more people since a lot of our original members are inactive now, so I'll invite you to the town.
Since you're kinda new to the server, if you have any questions you can ask people in town.

Demonxman

Obsidian

IGN? pringerx1337

Nice application, we're definitely looking to recruit more people since a lot of our original members are inactive now, so I'll invite you to the town.
Since you're kinda new to the server, if you have any questions you can ask people in town.
which originals are inactive?

Status
Not open for further replies.