• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail and well met fellow adventurers!

IGN? pringerx1337

When did you join HeroCraft? March 13th

How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? In the trade chat, ka1margonar was asking for black wool. I was lucky to have run into a black sheep that I was able to salvage some wool from. I made the intense journey to his area, and talked to him about the town. I was informed to apply and have just now found the thread.

What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Currently I am a Warrior and Crafter. I would like to be a Dragoon and Farmer, as far as right now. :)

What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I try to be a friendly person, and I like to build. I have built a bridge and hanging cage near the haunted house. They are not the best, but I try as best as I can. :) I also will do my best to help out fellow town mates.

Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? The only town that I am a part of is my scary underground "pleasedon'tkillme" cave.

Can you use TeamSpeak? I can definitely try! I think I may have used it before, for a DnD session or two.

Additional information pertaining to your application? 28, live in UT. I am on usually later on in the day. I also like to tell jokes. Here you go: What do old people smell like? Depends. :)
Nice application, we're definitely looking to recruit more people since a lot of our original members are inactive now, so I'll invite you to the town.
Since you're kinda new to the server, if you have any questions you can ask people in town.
which originals are inactive?

I might not be online much, but I'm not inactive, just so you know :p
I just have much to do in school, that's it... Oh and of course, every time I do have time - Nobody is online.... ;_;

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Altum! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
In light of recent events, I'm going to be reinforcing the rule about killing fellow townies.

Aside from friendly 1v1/pvping in town, there is no excuse for killing a fellow town member. If you're killing fellow town members on a regular basis, this is a problem, especially since I've recently been told that 2 long-term members actually left because they kept being killed by someone.

Members are supposed to feel safe within their own town, so if there's a problem with someone stealing from you or attacking you, then talk to me or Thoth about it. If someone stole something from you and wasn't giving it back, we will handle the situation and remove them off regions or kick them if they refuse to cooperate.

In any case, I'll be keeping a close eye on things and if someone's killing townies on a regular basis, they'll be warned first before they're kicked from the town.

rowanty

Stone
IGN? rowanty
When did you join HeroCraft? March 27th 2012
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? pringerx1337 recommended the town to me after he joined.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I am currently a caster/crafter, though upon leveling up sufficiently I plan to be a wizard/alchemist or wizard/enchanter (undecided).
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I'm friendly and helpful and I love to build. Being new to the server, I don't know how the server's economy works, but I am graduating with a degree in economics so I would be glad to help set up the town's financing or even move towards position as a banker.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None
Can you use TeamSpeak? Haven't yet, but my computer could definitely handle it.
Additional information pertaining to your application? 28, Wyoming resident, usually have time early in the morning and later in the evening. As I said I love to build and am happy to help others with their builds.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? rowanty
When did you join HeroCraft? March 27th 2012
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? pringerx1337 recommended the town to me after he joined.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I am currently a caster/crafter, though upon leveling up sufficiently I plan to be a wizard/alchemist or wizard/enchanter (undecided).
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I'm friendly and helpful and I love to build. Being new to the server, I don't know how the server's economy works, but I am graduating with a degree in economics so I would be glad to help set up the town's financing or even move towards position as a banker.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None
Can you use TeamSpeak? Haven't yet, but my computer could definitely handle it.
Additional information pertaining to your application? 28, Wyoming resident, usually have time early in the morning and later in the evening. As I said I love to build and am happy to help others with their builds.
Sounds good, I'll approve this app. We have quite a lot of casters, but more can't hurt. :p
Next time you're in-game, message me or 0xThoth about joining and I'll show you around town and explain our current projects.
You'd live in a temporary home, but in about a week we'll be clearing all the above ground plots for our new city layout.

pixlepix

Dirt
IGN?pixlepix
When did you join HeroCraft?today
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?mazzia
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?rogue, crafter​
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?can build nice looking things, and I am a decent miner
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?None
Can you use TeamSpeak? yes​
Additional information pertaining to your application?good pvper and experianced with heroes

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
<-- I'm back, and hopefully can drag in some school friends to join :)
EDIT: I remember giving Thoth like 3k before I became inactive, time to earn I guess xD
EDIT2: Connection isn't too bad so yeeh :)

slabjr

Dirt
IGN?slabjr
When did you join HeroCraft?just today
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?in the recruiting chat
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?Rogue, Ranger, Engineer
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?I am a great hunter and also a good miner so i can contribute food and resources
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?none
Can you use TeamSpeak?yes
Additional information pertaining to your application

mazzima

Coal
IGN?slabjr
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?Rogue, Ranger, Engineer
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?I am a great hunter and also a good miner so i can contribute food and resources
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?none
Tell us a little more about why you should be accepted.

slabjr

Dirt
Okay, and sorry for being so short, ive been up all night and im pretty tired.
Reasons why i should be accepted: I am a friendly person to play with and i help out most anyone that asks and genuinly needs it. I am a pretty good redstone engineer and im a very good player at MMORPGs because i played WoW for 6 years and understand basic concepts.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN?slabjr
Reasons why i should be accepted: I am a friendly person to play with and i help out most anyone that asks and genuinly needs it. I am a pretty good redstone engineer and im a very good player at MMORPGs because i played WoW for 6 years and understand basic concepts.

Great, thanks for adding more info. App. Approved, when can you be on so we can set you up with a plot?

slabjr

Dirt
IGN?slabjr

Great, thanks for adding more info. App. Approved, when can you be on so we can set you up with a plot?
i am online right now actually

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
@Thoth perhaps add a note next to the application information that states the following. --> Note: Please use complete sentences.
Anything less than two sentences per question will void application. Thanks.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys, some updates on our progress.

I've added buildings above the gates that will contain lifts down from the top of the wall.
2012-04-08_02.43.27.png
The insides aren't fully furnished, but they'll eventually look like this:
2012-04-08_02.46.07.png 2012-04-08_02.46.15.png 2012-04-08_02.46.23.png

I've added domes to 3 of the 4 corner towers (they look like the ones on the gate buildings) and they'll contain lifts up to the top of the wall.

As for the roof over Altum, for the time being we're just doing straight up glass and if we come up with a pattern we'll change it later on. We've filled in 3/8ths of the roof and still need roughly 5 chests of glass/sand, so if you want to contribute to the roof you can collect sand and help us fill in the glass. :)
2012-04-08_02.43.38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.