• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Easy fix, me or keko can change the pass and kick anyone not supposed to be in the channel. Pretty sad Etkenn is so pathetic XD

...like Canterlot
Me pathetic, says the person who approved the slaying of allies for weeks. You don't use the channel anyway, so what's the big deal?
Perhaps you should have kept a tighter leash on your dogs, considering they attacked me before I attacked any of you. Oh well, free xp and free stuff. =D
Altum raided us long time before any of our members killed any of yours.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Easy fix, me or keko can change the pass and kick anyone not supposed to be in the channel. Pretty sad Etkenn is so pathetic XD

...like Canterlot
Me pathetic, says the person who approved the slaying of allies for weeks. You don't use the channel anyway, so what's the big deal?
Perhaps you should have kept a tighter leash on your dogs, considering they attacked me before I attacked any of you. Oh well, free xp and free stuff. =D

Even so. It's not like they would ever admit to it. you're better off not posting in their township topic about it :p

EDIT: No seriously, don't bash other towns in their township threads. Just like how you don't do it in /ch re.

mazzima

Coal

...like Canterlot
Silly, they never killed me. They just run, then die.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
We've got enough glass to finish the roof now, so my little ~promo~ shop is gone for now.

But there'll be more in the future for different mats we need for the town. ;)
(Like obsidian.)

Anyway, I need help finishing the roof, I finished another whole tile, so we need the last quarter finished. We could do it within an hour or less with several people helping.

People who need to move their houses still:
@CB/@Prodigis @Staven88 @Demonxman
In the inn:
@Jaredf @Thandruil

Last chance to move your stuff, I've set up storage lockers on the bottom level of the lift. If you have any LWCs, they need to be removed asap. You can move your LWCs down to the storage room so they're out of the way and your stuff is still safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN? williamos98
When did you join HeroCraft? a few months ago
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? kekosawr said in recruit chat that altum was recruiting
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? i have slected rogue as path and as profession crafter. im level 1 in both
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? i think i should be aloud to join because i like to build and to pvp, the sneaky way that is ;) and building with redstone
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? none, but ive been on alot of servers with factions.
Can you use TeamSpeak? if that improves my chances to be accepted so yes!
Additional information pertaining to your application? im 13 years old, i have skype. and i like to build and pvp (again)

Which rogue and profession spec do you plan to choose?
I know it's not in the application form, but do you have any pictures of stuff you've built?

Anyway, your application needs some work because I'm not so sure. Maybe talk to someone else about it.

...like Canterlot

*Sigh*
EtKEnn, I always saw you as a nice and mature person, but it really does seem like I've been prooved wrong now... :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

...like Canterlot

*Sigh*
EtKEnn, I always saw you as a nice and mature person, but it really does seem like I've been prooved wrong now... :/
I am nice to nice people.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

...like Canterlot

*Sigh*
Agreed. I'm usually nice and cheerful to most people on the server, but when the dirtbags and childish morons tries to mess with me/people I'm not going to ignore it and keep being nice toward them.
I got nothing against you ostrich but people like demon and dazzlar makes me sick, they have lost their dignity upon me. And tbh, they are ruining Altum's name and community.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

*Sigh*
Agreed. I'm usually nice and cheerful to most people on the server, but when the dirtbags and childish morons tries to mess with me/people I'm not going to ignore it and keep being nice toward them.
I got nothing against you ostrich but people like demon and dazzlar makes me sick, they have lost their dignity upon me. And tbh, they are ruining Altum's name and community.

I liked most of the Altum members, but when you harboured and supported Dazzlar I changed my mind. Don't harbour Douchebags, you will lose all your friends.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
*Sigh*

I liked most of the Altum members, but when you harboured and supported Dazzlar I changed my mind. Don't harbour Douchebags, you will lose all your friends.

Good to know theres no douchebags in canterlot who would give out a towns password to the entire server then!!!!

Moron.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

Good to know theres no douchebags in canterlot who would give out a towns password to the entire server then!!!!

Moron.
Most people don't view me as a douchebag, but feel free to do. Why would i care about Douchebags like you anyway?

Glent

Glowing Redstone

Moron.
Most people don't view me as a douchebag, but feel free to do. Why would i care about Douchebags like you anyway?

Care enough to reply and go one page back just so you could pop a little icon in my alerts. I'm not the one who got pissy over ingame stuff and decided to give out a channel password to the entire server as some kind of misguided revenge.

At least now everyone should hopefully know who isn't trustworthy.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

Moron.

Care enough to reply and go one page back just so you could pop a little icon in my alerts. I'm not the one who got pissy over ingame stuff and decided to give out a channel password to the entire server as some kind of misguided revenge.

At least now everyone should hopefully know who isn't trustworthy.
Yep, Altum. You had like 5-6 chances, but wasted them all. Very trustworthy as a town, killing allies and don't do shit to stop. If you care about the chat channel, why do you never use it? Been in that channel for a month and noone every use it.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Yep, Altum. You had like 5-6 chances, but wasted them all. Very trustworthy as a town, killing allies and don't do shit to stop. If you care about the chat channel, why do you never use it? Been in that channel for a month and noone every use it.

There's a big difference between playing the game and causing drama because of your vandetta. And some people do use the channel, like Ostrich who doesn't use TS.

Also neither me nor Dazzlar are in Altum. But nevermind that, because obviously everyone in Altum is big evil bullies who deserve to have other people talking in their channel. That'll show them!

mazzima

Coal

*Sigh*
Um, Daz isn't in town anymore, and I haven't seen Demon in forever as well... So, how is Altum's reputation getting ruined, exactly?

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
@EtKEnn I recall reading that @Dielan9999 told you to stop "bashing" in our town thread. If this is truly bothering you, make private messages to those you wish. Leave the thread. Thanks.

Prodigis

Dirt
Sorry Keko, We'll get on that today. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Thanks for the Reminder. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.